Need lemmings expert opinion about Nars mud mask and brushes!!!!

silvergirl

Hi Girls, this is one of my first posts here although I read the forums extensively. I am a new Nars addict who first fell for the great pigments in this range lately. I have Orgasm blush,Luster blush, turkish delight l/g, greek holiday l/g and night breed e/s. All perfect indeed!!!

I was thinking of my next order and need some advice.

Has anyone used the mud mask lately. The reviews on makeupalley seem to be great but not that many...and from a year ago. Is it as good as the standard of the makeup????

Also, my other lemming is to branch out into the japanese style brushes but they seem so different to my other brushes its like I would need a tutorial!!!!!

I have most of the Mac brushes a gal would need and the Nars push liner and no.15 smudge brush. The smudge brush is out of the world.

My own opinion of the Nars botan is that it is too big for me personally, but I would love to hear any new opinions??? I am particularly interested in the ita brush and the other weird one with the spiral type shape??? Sorry cant remember name!!!!

Anyway.....can you squash my lemmings or not???
tong.gif

kimmae17

I have the mud mask and its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. and its really big so i think you totally get your moneys worth!

Kuuipo

I start out everyday with NARS mud mask! Its fabulous! It's not to thick or thin, and it doesn't crack and fall all over when drying.