Need lipliner recs for hot pink/fuschia lipsticks

FiestyFemme

I recently bought Impassioned and Girl About Town lipsticks, and lovely as they are, I'm feeling like I need a liner with the Amplified Creme formula. Any ideas? I prefer MAC, but I'm open to other brands. I just don't know where to start as I don't wear lipliner. Thanks!

.k.

ooh i just bought fruit punch from avon and is like a bright pinkish fuschia!

FiestyFemme

Thanks for the recs, y'all! I'll be sure to check them out!
smiles.gif

Meisje

I use Magenta. I also have a MUFE pencil (not sure the #, think it's 16, but it's the brightest in-your-face pink) that works nicely and is waterproof.

DILLIGAF

I use Magenta. I also have a MUFE pencil (not sure the #, think it's 16, but it's the brightest in-your-face pink) that works nicely and is waterproof.

I just bought that pencil when I was on vacation. It's a winner!!!!

BadLeslie

If you're around an Ulta, check out NYX's slim lip pencils. They're $3.50 and in my opinion, perform just as well as regular old MAC lip pencils for almost a fourth of the price. For hot pinks, I use Fuschia but they have a ton of other colors available.

Dimplez

Nicka K Cosmetics lip pencil in red is a good dupe for Mac beet. I discovered it after paying 17.66 for beet and could not tell the difference. It pairs well with Viva Glam Nicki and Fusion Pink

Dimplez

NYX lip pencil in bloom and plush red are nice with bright pinks as well and I agree, they are just as good as MAC pencils