Need Model for my Demo

urpalkev

Hi everyone!

So I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping for some help. I just moved to the Northern Virginia/DC/MD area and know NOBODY. I am going to be in need of a model for an upcoming demo (date TBD).

I was recently reading on here where someone needed a model but can't find the thread now... eh...

Is there anyone one here that would be willing to be my experiment? I would be willing to pay for any travel and such. Also I would prefer someone who would be willing to let me do a practice run so I could get used to their face a little bit and get a bit more comfortable.

ANY HELP/SUGGESTIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!

THANKS GUYS!

NicksWifey

I live in Northern VA! However I'm no model by any means lol
winks.gif
Have you ever tried searching for modeling agencies online? I have seen models' portfolios & pics online that represent the Northern VA/MD/DC area that are usually looking for work.

OohJeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
winks.gif
Have you ever tried searching for modeling agencies online? I have seen models' portfolios & pics online that represent the Northern VA/MD/DC area that are usually looking for work.

Thats a good idea...try ModelMayhem.com

urpalkev

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderprincess
What area do you live in? I live in the area too.

Thanks for your reply. I am in Alexandria.

urpalkev

Quote:
Originally Posted by OohJeannie
When is your demo? Im a Flight Attendant and may be in the area

I am sure what date my demo is. They told me that they would call me when they have a definite date. Sorry, believe me I wish I knew. I just thought that I would looking ASAP.

As soon as I know I will keep you updated.. Thanks for your supply.

urpalkev

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
winks.gif

Now... I am not in any way looking for a professional model really. I am looking for someone to just help a girl out really for my interview.

As a last resort I will go onto model mayhem or something I just thought I would feel a bit more comfortable on here..

Thanks for your reply! Let me know if you wanna set up lunch or anything some day! I am needing some Makeup lover friends!

Take care!

Kayteuk

Ahhh Im in Monaco on Thursday for work!
I thought it would be in a months time or something =S Sorry my brain didnt have enough caffine fuel!