Need more yellow foundation?

RoseyPosey

Hey girls, i need help!

I have SFF in NC25 and Studio fix powder in NC40. Yes i know big diff, but the shade is right, the UNDERTONE is wrong. i know that NC is yellow undertones and NW is pinkish undertones, but NC is still TOO pink for me.

Im not very dark, but im italian so my skin is olive colored even when im pale, and the my face is pink and my body almost greenish yellow lol.

Where can i find a more yellow foundation? i love the coverage of SFF so i would be looking for something similar in coverage and not TOO pricey.

bellaconnie80

I got matched for nc44 as well and I had the same problem then I found MUFE HD foundation, I'm a 153 match and that color is heaven sent!! its the best match I've found so far and I've even tried prescriptives color match/blend thingy.. try the foundation with MUFE mat powder 127
greengrin.gif

RoseyPosey

I tried MUFE HD i think i was 118. The color match was PERFECT!!! but i didnt care for the coverage, i found it to be to light. Maybe i could just layer it more, but then its like i use SO much foundation lol. And it isnt cheap.

RoseyPosey

Can i get any of these at Sephora? My closest mall (over an hour away) has a HUGE sephora in it, and i have a CCO very close to me about 5 minute drive.

You can try the C colour range. I use Studio Fix Powder in C35 which is olive toned. NCs are too pink for me, too. C40 might suit you. If a foundation is too pink for me, I mix in some green corrector (e. g. Giorgio Armani), this may sound strange but works well.

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesILikeFlowers
You can try the C colour range. I use Studio Fix Powder in C35 which is olive toned. NCs are too pink for me, too. C40 might suit you. If a foundation is too pink for me, I mix in some green corrector (e. g. Giorgio Armani), this may sound strange but works well.

Thanks. i will check the site now.

I LOVE my MAC SFF i wish it was just more yellow.

alka1

I've had the same problems with many of the foundations i've tried. MUFE HD and Studio Fix powder have been the only foundations that have the best shades for me.

Studio Fix Fluid was too pink unfortunately
ssad.gif
It seems most foundations are all too pink or too peachy/orange.

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
I tried MUFE HD i think i was 118. The color match was PERFECT!!! but i didnt care for the coverage, i found it to be to light. Maybe i could just layer it more, but then its like i use SO much foundation lol. And it isnt cheap.

Its a very build able foundation, you can get coverage thicker then SFF is you just build, and you don't even need a ton to get that coverage surprisingly.

Latest posts