Need recommendations for pro products

piika

I live close to a Pro store but I get overwhelmed by all the products when I go there, and the girls I see in that store are always intimidatingly gorgeous.
th_confused_new.gif

Could you give me some pointers as to where to start? What are the must-have pro products? Thanks!!!

eyeshadowfreak

Pigments for sure, Hyperreal Pressed Powder, Colorless Loose Powder.

A lot of the other Pro stuff is really just for photoshoots or stage and things of that nature (like chromacakes and eyeglass).

And there's all the regular stuff as well.

Just go in and browse around for a bit. And don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm sure they get people with all different kinds of makeup experience
smiles.gif

talk2mesun

if you like greens, emerald green and especially KELLY GREEN are my absolute FAVORITE mac products. also the white glitters that reflect different colors - i think the 4 of them are reflects blue, red, gold, and pearl - add SO MUCH to a look when you add it in the end. i wish i lived close to the pro store, my one day trip there was heaven for me! sigh

Sanne

I moved this thread to the reccomentations forum!

I got pink pearl last friday, and it is gorgeous!!! kelly green is also beautiful, it's a true green!

I heard great stories about the mixing mediums, and the lipmixes.

moonrevel

In addition to the Pro Pigments (if you like matte colors, you should definitely check out the matte Pigments...they're a bit harder to blend but they are lovely), I really like the Pro eyeshadows, particularly Sky Blue and Lime.