Need recs for browns and golds for neutral look!

ElleStar04

I'm trying to compile a list of some shadows that will make a good natural/neutral look...I'm in the NW 43-47 range....non MAC shadows are welcome too!

iadoremac

Coastal Scents has a huge palette with neutral colors. You cant go wrong with that. Its called the 28 piece eyeshadow neutral palette. An opportunity to experiment with all sorts of shades. Hope this helps
yes.gif

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Coastal Scents has a huge palette with neutral colors. You cant go wrong with that. Its called the 28 piece eyeshadow neutral palette. An opportunity to experiment with all sorts of shades. Hope this helps
yes.gif

Ditto!!

But if you're insistent on them being MAC... I'm NC45 and this is what I have in my MAC neutral palette: oops! Just went to get mine but I left it @ work!
ssad.gif

So here is what I can remember... espresso, brown script, swiss chocolate, cork, soba, soft brown, texture, all that glitters, ricepaper, tempting, honey lust, woodwinked, tete a tint

cocodivatime

I second the above post....

Also Saddle is a good color, so are A little folie and Ochre Style even though they are discontinued. Bronze is good too if not too heavily applied

I prefer neutral colors for everyday looks and these work the best for me (along with colors in above post)

kariii

-twinks is one of my favorite most versatile browns ever for any eye color
-for a matte color for blending, definitely saddle
-naked lunch for lid or even rice paper, or brule for a more matte finish
-for the crease, you can use handwritten as well, it's a matte squared so the finish of it makes it easy to be able to pack it on to make it as dark or as light as you want and easily blendable.
-personally, I love dazzlelight or shroom for highlight

guerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
woodwinked and mulch!

love those colors!! also. I'd recommend naked lunch and brown downn. =]