Need recs for lipstick...

lovejam

I'm going to my local Pro Store sometime this week, and I wanted to know what color lipstick I should use when I've got green/gold/olive eye makeup on.

I thought maybe a lipstick like Peachstock would work... Would it? What other colors would you suggest? I prefer lipstick, but if you can think of a gloss that would work, that's cool too.
smiles.gif

mspixieears

I like to wear corals when I wear those colours but during daytime and when it is sunny. So something like Cockatease/Dainty Cake and though those are DC, there are a few similar ones. Peachstock sounds nice too.

lovejam

Thanks! I'll look for colors like those. One question, though: Does Jist have a lot of frost, or is it more subtle?

neotrad

I think Peachstock would be nice and also Freckletone. With these lipsticks, Love Nectar lustreglass would look very pretty since it's not so glittery.
smiles.gif

Jist is, in my opinion though, more frosty.

lovejam

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotrad
With these lipsticks, Love Nectar lustreglass would look very pretty since it's not so glittery.
smiles.gif

Thanks! How sheer is the color of Love Nectar? It sounds like a great color, but I am just wondering if it actually shows up.

inlucesco

I like to wear orangey red with those colors if it's a subtle application, but am not familiar with MAC lipstick enough to recommend a shade.
smiles.gif

Latest posts