Need recs for make-up, Pictures included. <3

Christina Victoria

Hi again. I found some pictures of what look I would like to emulate. The trouble I'm having the hardest time with is the cheeks and highlighter (bronzed beauty with a dash of pink), but eye-makeup recommendations would be fine too. Any product/make-up/application advice is apprieciated. Thanks in advance.
smiles.gif

EDIT :: Sorry if it wasn't clear, these pictures are not of me. I'm looking for recommendations on how to achieve this look - This girl is actually on myspace. Sorry for any confusion.

The pictures ::

makeupp1.jpg

makeupp5.jpg

makeupp2.jpg

makeupp7.jpg

makeupp3.jpg

makeup1.jpg

makeup2.jpg

makeup3.jpg

makeup5.jpg

user4

u should try dollymix, do u have that? and u should also try msf's for the glow (maybe procelain pink or shimpaign for less pink/more gold thing)... oh and u may also want to try gold deposit for a little more bronzy look!!!

pumpkincat210

the eyes could be smoulder eye khol, with da bling e/s and crystal avalanche e/s. Shimpagne MSF and dollymix are good suggestions too. I have no idea about the lips though.

Tabitha

For a highligher shadow I think Phloof would work really well and you probably could also brush it on to highlight your cheekbones too. If you're looking for a liquid highlighter BeneFit Moon Beam might be a good option.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha
For a highligher shadow I think Phloof would work really well and you probably could also brush it on to highlight your cheekbones too. If you're looking for a liquid highlighter BeneFit Moon Beam might be a good option.

Okay, I currently use Shroom as a highlighter, but I have phloof as well. Thanks.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
u should try dollymix, do u have that? and u should also try msf's for the glow (maybe procelain pink or shimpaign for less pink/more gold thing)... oh and u may also want to try gold deposit for a little more bronzy look!!!

Okay, I have all of those, except Dollymix. I'll have to pick it up next time I'm at my counter.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
the eyes could be smoulder eye khol, with da bling e/s and crystal avalanche e/s. Shimpagne MSF and dollymix are good suggestions too. I have no idea about the lips though.

Thank you for the eye makeup recommendation, I'll try it.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess-ee-ka
stripper chic? I would try mixing maybe something like "pink freeze" or something with a gloss.

Ah, I would've never thought of Pink Freeze. Thanks!
smiles.gif

d_flawless

for your skin try all over foundation (i use hyper real spf 15), do powder when you tend to shine, then use iridescent powder on your cheeks and along your temple and bridge of your nose, then top it with a soft pink matte blush. don't use shimmery blush or it won't let the highlighter under (aka, "powder") shine through...

Dreamergirl3

For highlighters, try Clinique All Over Rub in Nude, or in the Rose color. They're really iridescent and easy to layer. Being a liquid, its easy to blend and not look cakey. Use it as a highlighter for brows, and then blend it out to highlight halfway down the cheekbone, in sort of a C motion on your left eye/cheekbone, and a backwards C on your right...the result will look like the 2nd and 4th picture, if you see what I mean. Then lightly dust a lightly pigmented (that way you can layer easily and not over do it) baby pink blush where you like. <<Thats the trick...for this look, I always apply my highlighter and blush BEFORE bronzer. That way, the bronzer is easier to control because you see and know how much color is already on your faace, and see how dark you really get since its over the blush (hopefully that makes sense!) Apply a NON orangey bronzer (my favs are Benefit Hoola(matte) and Nars Laguna -shimmery) in the same motion on your cheekbones and anywhere else like your cleavage(for extra OOMPH!) to your calves, thighs, etc.
A really nice milky-pink gloss is Benefit thegloss in No Peeking...
hth, my fingers are exhausted LOL! haha

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
For highlighters, try Clinique All Over Rub in Nude, or in the Rose color. They're really iridescent and easy to layer. Being a liquid, its easy to blend and not look cakey. Use it as a highlighter for brows, and then blend it out to highlight halfway down the cheekbone, in sort of a C motion on your left eye/cheekbone, and a backwards C on your right...the result will look like the 2nd and 4th picture, if you see what I mean. Then lightly dust a lightly pigmented (that way you can layer easily and not over do it) baby pink blush where you like. <<Thats the trick...for this look, I always apply my highlighter and blush BEFORE bronzer. That way, the bronzer is easier to control because you see and know how much color is already on your faace, and see how dark you really get since its over the blush (hopefully that makes sense!) Apply a NON orangey bronzer (my favs are Benefit Hoola(matte) and Nars Laguna -shimmery) in the same motion on your cheekbones and anywhere else like your cleavage(for extra OOMPH!) to your calves, thighs, etc.
A really nice milky-pink gloss is Benefit thegloss in No Peeking...
hth, my fingers are exhausted LOL! haha

Thank you so much for these recommendations, I'll definitley try the highlighter.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
for your skin try all over foundation (i use hyper real spf 15), do powder when you tend to shine, then use iridescent powder on your cheeks and along your temple and bridge of your nose, then top it with a soft pink matte blush. don't use shimmery blush or it won't let the highlighter under (aka, "powder") shine through...

Thank you!
smiles.gif

Isis

You could print out one of those pics, take it to a counter, and have an MA help you work on the look
smiles.gif