Need recs for my first matte MAC shadow purchases...

arbonnechick

Hello MAC experts!
wavey.gif

I'm looking to purchase my very first matte MAC shadows, and I'd appreciate some recs.

To give you an idea of my coloring, I'm an NC20-25, blonde hair blue eyes, and my fave MAC shadows are Sumptuous Olive, Naked Lunch, Mulch, and Gleam.

TIA! 8)

Nico.

2nd Shadowy Lady. I also recently got Femme Noir and I think it's great. Then there's always Carbon. Rule is a good choice if you like oranges, or Orange if you want something really bright and you can get it, they'd both contrast really well with your eyes. Espresso is a good brown.

arbonnechick

Wow, LOVE Plumage and Shadowy Lady, those two are definite picks.
eyelove.gif

What would be the best matte versions of, say, Ricepaper, Shroom and Naked Lunch?

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico.
2nd Shadowy Lady. I also recently got Femme Noir and I think it's great. Then there's always Carbon. Rule is a good choice if you like oranges, or Orange if you want something really bright and you can get it, they'd both contrast really well with your eyes. Espresso is a good brown.

Thanks, I just took a look at the color swatch for Femme Noir on the MAC site, and it looks beautiful. But then we all know how accurate the color swatches are there, right?
th_confused_new.gif
rofl.gif

Good recs, my "to buy" list just keeps getting longer and longer....thank God for income tax rebates!
graucho.gif

ben

the only matte shadow i own in carbon and i use it a lot, so i am going to rec. that : )

Latest posts