Need recs on sky blue & turquoise nail polishes

xxManBeaterxx

Im looking for opaque nail polishes in turquoise and sky blue/light blue colors! Mainly these brands OPI/China Glaze/Orly since i can easily get them from 8ty8beauty ^_^

Quiana

These are some of my favs:

(light blue)
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Caribbean Blue
China Glaze Bahamian Escape
OPI Just Groovy
Color Club Blue Light

(turquoise)
China Glaze Sexy in the City
China Glaze Shower Together
China Glaze Beaty and the Beach

Hope this helps!
winks.gif

FWBChick

are any of those the "tiffany's" blue? I've been searching for that color, and haven't found one that's quite right.

RoseyPosey

I agree, For Audrey is perfect! i neevr thought i would liek blues on my nails, but i am always grabbing for this blue! its gorgeous!

user79

For Audrey was designed to be a Tiffany blue so if that's the exact shade you're looking for, then def pick up For Audrey.

The name is an hommage to Audrey Hepburn = Breakfast at Tiffany's = Tiffany blue box color

Odd concoction but I love this color. It is pretty thick tho, so purchase a propper polish thinner while you're at it, you'll want to thin this one down a bit, trust me. It's thicker than other China Glaze polishes.

pinktraits

For Audrey is definitely the closest to Tiffany blue you'll ever get as Tiffany's has trademarked that exact color and so no one can get that color without paying out the nose in royalties (or whatever it's called in reguards to color trademarks).