Need some help with eye shadows =)

trangB

Hi gurls, I need ur advice on some of my eye shadows. With 3 eye shadows: Pink freeze (frost), Purple Haze (matte) and Creme de Violet (frost), what looks would you guys like to create? And another question...what eye shadows do u think will go well with Satin Taupe, and the same question for Fade.
Thanks

Hilly

I just bought crem de violet. Its so cool. I used it all over and did goldiggers gold or whatever it is called in the crease. I also used white eyeliner.

eowyn797

for e/s combinations, i always find http://www.fairytale22.org/dusty/ really helpful.

with Satin Taupe, the most common thing i do is Gleam & Nylon.

Purple Haze & Pink Freeze you could use together to recreate some of the Balloonacy looks - you'd want Knight Devine or something dark black/grey/silver and a nice highlight whitey-yellow-gold. then you'd have your own knoc-off quad. ish. thing.
smiles.gif

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by trangB
Hi gurls, I need ur advice on some of my eye shadows. With 3 eye shadows: Pink freeze (frost), Purple Haze (matte) and Creme de Violet (frost), what looks would you guys like to create? And another question...what eye shadows do u think will go well with Satin Taupe, and the same question for Fade.
Thanks

-pink freeze on the lid, satin taupe in the crease
-fade on the lid, blu noir in the crease, outter V
-purple haze on the lid with carbon on the outter V
eyelove.gif

-creme de violet with sketch! mmm i love me some sketch
graucho.gif

ab5inth7

i love creme the violet, the colour is totally awesome !!
smiles.gif

i like to combine it with 'swimming' which is a shimmery
moss green colour.
if you're not a big colour-lover, i'd say creme de violet plus
anything gold :p

Latest posts