Need some help with Paradisco

Lauren1981

hey ladies. i wanted some recommendations for paradisco. like, can you give me some combinations that include it. my problem with it is that everytime i use it i always end up mixing another color with it because it never really looks right to me so you never really see the color, ya know? and when i mix it with something else the color i end up with is more pigmented with the OTHER color i mixed in; not paradisco.

all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

gildedangel

I think that Paradisco looks great with Trax, Cranberry, Mulch, Sketch, and Sushi Flower. If you are having a hard time getting it to show up you may need to pack it on or wet it.

claralikesguts

paradisco is one of my favorites!
smiles.gif
here are some of my favorite looks to do with it.

dazzlelight all over the lid, and paradisco in the crease and blended up. very simple, but super cute!

paradisco on 3/4 lid, mulch on outer 1/4 and in the crease, whatever highlight color you want.

paradisco all over lid, plum dressing in outer corner + crease, and something to darken it up such as beauty marked or carbon in the outer v

hth!
smiles.gif

**and to make it show up, just pack that mofo on!!! seriously.
greengrin.gif

BrokefromMAC

I like to pack it on my lid with my 239 and then I use coppering in my crease. It's a simple but stunning combo with bronzer and peachy lipgloss
smiles.gif

Rancas

I don't care for it much on the lid, I always use it as a crease color with something golden on the lid.

It doesn't have the best color payoff though I love the color, so I usually start with a brush and then deepen it with a sponge tipped applicator again over the top.

bis

I wear it with Greenstroke and I like the combo with my green-brown eyes.

anita22

Paradisco really pops when worn over Rubenesque paint pot (they're a similar melon-kinda colour). I like it with warm purples such as Star Violet or Trax.

Penn

I put it over my perky paintpot and use it with expensive pink as well as melon pigment. I find that if you use a coloured base underneath it shows up better

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by *K_87*
Use it as a blush! It's one of my fave colours.

that's a new one i've never heard of! i might have to try that. THANKS!

and thanks to all you ladies for your responses. i have a feeling that my problem might have been placement and color choice. as far as placement, i see a lot of you suggesting using it in the crease or outer lid and as far as using it on the lid, i think the colors i've used may not have been good ones as far as making it pop.
i'm going to post an fotd. i used it this morning but i think i should have used another color on my lid. i had on all that glitters then paradisco on the outer lid but it's not too distinguishing, ya know?
i think i just need to play around with it. but i LOVE all the color combos you guys gave me!!
winkiss.gif

ForgetRegret

Ok...this might be a little out there for you, but I love really bright, bold eyeshadow...so one of my favorites is Paradisco on my lid, with Aquadisiac in my crease (or some other teal/blue-y green color). I especially love this in the summer...it makes me feel so tropical...LOL

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
paradisco is one of my favorites!
smiles.gif
here are some of my favorite looks to do with it.

dazzlelight all over the lid, and paradisco in the crease and blended up. very simple, but super cute!

paradisco on 3/4 lid, mulch on outer 1/4 and in the crease, whatever highlight color you want.

paradisco all over lid, plum dressing in outer corner + crease, and something to darken it up such as beauty marked or carbon in the outer v

hth!
smiles.gif
**and to make it show up, just pack that mofo on!!! seriously.
greengrin.gif

ITA with Paradisco all over the lid and smoke it out a bit with carbon, very sexy!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokefromMAC
I like to pack it on my lid with my 239 and then I use coppering in my crease. It's a simple but stunning combo with bronzer and peachy lipgloss
smiles.gif

I agree with this rec. too! It looks good all on it's own.
yes.gif

tyger

For subtle I like it all over the lid with Swish in the crease and Dazzlelight on the browbone.

I generally put it over my penny shadestick if I was it to have more impact, but it does make it a more coppery-looking shade.