Need some Product Input

Femme Noir

Hey guys... There's some stuff I've been thinking about ordering and I just want to hear what everyone thinks of these. Most I've had the chance to play around with at work but hardly. So here goes:

Overcast Shadestick or Frostlite fluidline (for bases)

High Tea Lipstick

Silver Ring e/s

Lime pro e/s

Spring Bean Lustreglass

Powder Blush - Margin or Ambering Rose (i'm very pale)

Creme Blush in Ladyblush

LE Products: SInce these are limited, I'd really like to know about these ones.
Botanical eyeshadow
Dejarose lipglass
Sweetie Cake Lipglass
Petit Four Lipglass

thanks guys!

martygreene

Calm down, remember, this is mid-day, and many people are in classes or at work, sometimes it takes a little while to get a response. As for the products you have listed, I would say both the powder blushes you have there can be used on someone who is very fair- I'm NC5 and can use both of those, if I use a light hand.

The creme blush you have listed is great, I have it for myself as well as for my kit, and it is amazingly versatile and lovely. I strongly suggest it. Same goes for High Tea lipstick. Very versatile, and I stock this for my kit and myself.

Pushpa

get overcast i love it and i normally forget about shadesticks but i tend to use this a lot

botanical is a great color and would look good on you it would be darker because you are fairly pale but it reminds me of a club like shadow (not in color) but that it can change color when used with diff colors and bases

i had silver ring but i gae it to my sister

disenchanted

Botanical e/s ended up being my favorite one from Culturebloom. I actually didn't pick it up until the second time I stopped at the counter and looked at it, but glad I grabbed it.

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Calm down, remember, this is mid-day, and many people are in classes or at work, sometimes it takes a little while to get a response. As for the products you have listed, I would say both the powder blushes you have there can be used on someone who is very fair- I'm NC5 and can use both of those, if I use a light hand.

The creme blush you have listed is great, I have it for myself as well as for my kit, and it is amazingly versatile and lovely. I strongly suggest it. Same goes for High Tea lipstick. Very versatile, and I stock this for my kit and myself.

Take it easy there killer. anyhow, I see that you're from pittsburgh. Do you work for MAC? I know almost all the mac employess in pittsburgh

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
Take it easy there killer. anyhow, I see that you're from pittsburgh. Do you work for MAC? I know almost all the mac employess in pittsburgh

Nope, I am independant.

Jennifer Mcfly

someone's as patient as I am I see
lol.gif

I love Frostlite fluidline as a base! If you know about fluidlines in general then you know about there staying power! I don't really like shadesticks that much, but that's just my opinion.

I really like Lime Pro e/s, I would check out Goldenrod e/s as well.

I haven't bought Dejarose l/g yet, but I loved it when I saw it in the store. I'm kicking myself for not getting it right then and there!

I like Silver Ring e/s, it's a good silver. I don't use it much, but I like knowing it's in my collection
smiles.gif

I don't have the other products so I can't comment...

brandi

i would def. get frostlite as a base it works really well you just have to make sure you dont let it dry completely before putting on your e/s it doesnt dry as fast as paints though....

as for the high tea l/s GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE this shade!!!!!

i also love silver ring e/s nice silver but not as bright as elecktra to me...

botanical is a very nie e/s also!!!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE margin blush pinky peachy color... more peachy to me....

oh and i LOVE my deja rose l/g nice and bright!!!!!

Katie-Laine

frostlite, ladyblush, botanical, dejarose, high tea, spring bean, and lime... those are my top picks. All of them are good items but these would be the first on my list.

asnbrb

Let's see (I'm only commenting on the ones that I have)

High Tea Lipstick: great nude lipstick. At first, I shied away from it, but it's grown on me. (Don't ask me why I was so hesitant cause I don't know)

Silver Ring e/s: to me, it's kind of... meh. I have it and I find that I always pass it up in favor of nighttrain (LE), which is a deeper grey

Lime pro e/s: This is great and very bright

Spring Bean Lustreglass: One of the few l/g that I might run out of. It comes out a pretty gold color.

Powder Blush - Margin: I'm not pale as you (NC35 and I'm looking at your icon) and I really like this one

LE Products: Since these are limited, I'd really like to know about these ones.
Botanical eyeshadow: pretty glittery color, but you need to pat it on to get the sparkles on. It looks kind of crappy the first time you look at it and the MA had to talk me into it (pfft-- like you really gotta talk me into buying MAC)
Dejarose lipglass: This is the only thing that I bought from Dejarose. You can wear it sheerly or not, but to my opinion, sheerly is better

Shellamia

I have Margin blush- love the shimmer. I'm more of an olive tone (Nc35) but the color/shimmer shows up. My friend is very fair skin, and it looks devine on her. Go for it!

Latest posts