Need some recommendations pls

xpucu

Hi everyone

I'm very new in this forum and the MAC products ,not to mention i'm almost 29 and never been using too much makeup shame on me ,but with all this mania with MAC who doesn't want to look more beautiful.
So i was in MAC store few days ago and after reading here what i'm going to need i decided to begin with some brushes- i got 187,129,219,217,239 and 208 i hope i made good choice.Also the lady there help me find the right Foundation- Studio Fix Fluid NW15 and i got palette + 3 refills -she recommended to start with more naturals she gave me Tete-A-Tint,Naked Lunch and Soba.
So i'm going to MAC store in 2 days again and i would like to get some more refills but i really don't know what colors to get they all are so pretty pls pls tell me what colors to get .I'm blonde with blue eyes.Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks all and have a great day
kissy.gif

/Sorry for my english it's not very good i'm still learning/

panda0410

One of the prettiest colours I have seen on blue eyed girls is Coppering! Its utterly gorgeous! I have this and it doesnt look nearly as nice on me as my blue friends, it really gives definition to their eyes and makes them stand out!

Other than that I would get Beauty Marked, Satin Taupe and either Black Tied or Carbon
smiles.gif
These are universals for most people and will give you a wider range of looks to work with.

Susanne

You made a good decision with the brushes!

I can recommend you e/s Satin Taupe, Nylon, Humid, Da Bling, Shimmermoss, Poison Pen, Newly Minted or Freshwater.

As a blush Pink Swoon or Springsheen.