Need the Unknown Color!

bareNAKEDfashio

[h=1]Mac Heavenly Creature Ad[/h] I know the new MAC collection is a well-discussed topic on Specktra, but I've really been curious as to what color the Model is wearing in the advertisement photo! For those of you who don't know which picture I am talking about I will post it along below:
mac-heavenly-creatures.jpg
MAC-Heavenly-Creature-Promo.jpg

The color is gorgeous, and by looking at the collection i cant seem to figure out which one they have put on her... For those of you who could help me out I would really appreciate your response! I would really like to buy the lipstick and/or gloss!

Thanks much!

paparazziboy

here is the break down of the models make up

face: prep+prime bb beauty balm with studio sculpt foundation with pro longwear concealer
cheeks: earthshine mineralize skin finish with solar ray mineralize blush on the apple of the cheek
highlights: light year mineralize blush
eyes: luna cream color base all one the lis and underneath the lower lash line and follow with invincible mineralize eye shadow on the conners of the eye draw an exaggerated curve around the crease with sky mineralize eye shadow and gently line with counter brown power point eye pencil
brows: clear brow finisher with set powder
lash: false black false lashes
lips: prep+prime lip fill entire lip with vino lip pencil follow with fire sight lipstick topped with galaxy rose cremesheen glass

photographer: Miles Aldridge
makeup: Val Garland
model Dempsy

Richelle83

here is the break down of the models make up

face: prep+prime bb beauty balm with studio sculpt foundation with pro longwear concealer
cheeks: earthshine mineralize skin finish with solar ray mineralize blush on the apple of the cheek
highlights: light year mineralize blush
eyes: luna cream color base all one the lis and underneath the lower lash line and follow with invincible mineralize eye shadow on the conners of the eye draw an exaggerated curve around the crease with sky mineralize eye shadow and gently line with counter brown power point eye pencil
brows: clear brow finisher with set powder
lash: false black false lashes
lips: prep+prime lip fill entire lip with vino lip pencil follow with fire sight lipstick topped with galaxy rose cremesheen glass

photographer: Miles Aldridge
makeup: Val Garland
model Dempsy
Now that makes sense!