Need to return Pink Venus! What should I get instead?

c00ki312

So i want to exchange pink venus. it swatched so pretty in the store but at home it was just a glitter mess! what would you guys recc is a pretty pink or pink/purple? my only other pink is sushi flower...

my coloring is NC30 if that helps! thanx

xoleaxo

Re: In desperate need of the perfect MAC pink e/s

sushi flower is growing on me..it's a matte that can get really bright if you pack on a couple layers. i really want to get paradisco though!

foxyqt

the same happened to me! i swatched Pink Venus at the store and it was gorgeous but when i took it home and used it ughhh it was awful.. and now i despise it lol

anyways, i suggest Da Bling and Swish =) for pinky-purple maybe Stars n Rockets?

c00ki312

thanx guys. ima look into swish. anyone got any comments about da bling or creme de violet?

thanx

foxyqt

no nooo Creme de Violet = bad bad baaad choice! it has crappy color payoff and the sparkles that you see in the pot disappear when applied =/ Da Bling however is a very nice medium-pink.. i think you should consider it ^_^

Fairybelle

If you can get your hands on a Neutral Pink (it's sold out on the MAC website) it is the perfect 'day' pink. If you want more impact, then I rec Da Bling. However, I am leaning towards the Neutral Pink for you. You won't regret it-- I keep reaching for mine every day.

XShear

I third "Neutral Pink" - if you can still get it. It's matte but it's natural and dark at the same time - it's my only pink eyeshadow!

Latest posts