Need to Verify a Stylistics Collection Lipstick

pumpkinspice

That collection is from 2007 and the boxes look like the ones in the original collection, the lipstick should have a vanilla smell ever if faint its always there.
heart2.gif

That collection is from 2007 and the boxes look like the ones in the original collection, the lipstick should have a vanilla smell ever if faint its always there.
heart2.gif
Theres a faint smell. Just cautious I guess. The day this came in I also received a fake lippie and two misrepresented items.

pumpkinspice

When it comes to eBay and MAC, you can never be too cautious there is a reason I am so adamant about fakes being brought to light. I spent over $200.00 when I was just starting to use MAC and build my makeup kits (6 years ago) and I was trying hard to gather a nice pigment collection with very Little money to get started (pigments are number 1 fake at eBay, lipsticks right behind that and then studio fix IMHO)

Don't hesitate to bring it to this site and ask there are a lot of knowledgeable ladies (and gentlemen) that can help here..
SOS.gif

yes, I love emotes, I cant resist!
amuse.gif

itsbcuzirock

Hello,

Just wondering if someone who has one could verify this and set my mind at ease. Thanks

I have that collection, even the brushes and yes that is the exact pretty package, it is just like mine, the faint smell is cos it`s already going to be 7 yrs old, keep it as a collectors packaging if it isn`t creamy anymore.