Need Urgent Help for an event - photo attached.

Belini

Hey everyone,

I need your help, need advice on makeup for an upcoming event. My dress is almost exactly the same as the one attached except mine has 2 thin black straps on it and the bottom is a brighter orange coral colour, the dress in the photo looks more pinkish – coral. I was thinking of doing what Hayden has done with her makeup and matching but I rather not. Shoes will be a nude beige and jewellery will be silver/black.
I was thinking a bronze smokey eye but then I thought why not do something like purples or greens? Or maybe do bonze with green? I’m confused. Can you please also help with lip and check colors as well. I check the FOTD area here all the time so please feel free to reference any that you think might look good.
I have olive skin, NC42, long black hair, brown eyes and full lips.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!

miss_bailey

I think a nice olive-y green would look gorgeous! Using like steamy/humid/henna/sumptuous olive. Colours like that!

Aremisia

I think that the smokey purple look would be HOT with a dress like that. For a lip I would do something really neutral--you dont want too much on your face or your lips to clash with the dress! If you'd want to tie it in a bit with the dress you could use the HK Nice to be Nice gloss!

Belini

Thanks guys. I own more purple than green so maybe I might try a purple smokey eye. Any ideas on how one does a purple smokey eye? LOL

animacani

This is how I do my purple smokey eye: Nocturnelle on 2/3 of my lid ,bringing it a little bit past the crease. Then top hat eyeshadow on the rest of my lid and a little bit in the crease , then I apply black tied in my outer V to darken it up. HTH!

Latest posts