Need you ladies help!

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Bradford...Graydon...Hunter...Those are the ones I like...I probably won't ever have kids, so I'll never get a chance to use them!!!
lol.gif
Edit: Oh..I also like Olivier (like Olive-e-a), Laurant, and Tristan.

I love the name Tristan!

brandiisamonkey

ok heres a list of the names that We've decided on Ive split them up according to first and middle name lol wich ones are your faves!
smiles.gif

Cristian Elijah

Cameron Elijah

Colin Elijah

Caden Lucas

Landon Tomas (Pronounced toe-mas)

Hayden Cristian

Hayden Elijah

Aden Lucas

oh and thanks EVERYONE some of you made great suguestions BUT there were either already people with those name sin my family and a few of them were some peoples dogs names that I know and that would just be weird for me lol (Im a member of a cocker spaniel message board) and a few of the names were umm Exes of mine lol

And Preston I like that name BUT im from Louisiana, I would never hear the end of oh you named your baby after Brittany Spears baby and I juat cant have that lol

mans_x_ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
ok heres a list of the names that We've decided on Ive split them up according to first and middle name lol wich ones are your faves!
smiles.gif

That's been a name on my list for a while, except it would be Thomas because that's my dad's name...So naturally, my vote goes towards that...And, Caden...I like that one, too...

Hayden Cristian just reminds me too much of the actor...And, I love the name Elijah, well, more so Eli...

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mans_x_ruin
That's been a name on my list for a while, except it would be Thomas because that's my dad's name...So naturally, my vote goes towards that...And, Caden...I like that one, too...

Hayden Cristian just reminds me too much of the actor...And, I love the name Elijah, well, more so Eli...

The fiancee really likes Cristian like thats pretty much the name he wants lol and I just know that he will end up being called Chris if we do that and that just bothers me lol

And I like Eli too but as far as our last name goes Elijah fits a little better I think lol

But thanks a bunch I really appreciate it Its a really hard decision lol

Hawkeye

Congrats!
smiles.gif

Oh i have always loved the traditional names, john, paul, george...ringo :p LOL Ok the last one is not necessarily one I would use but the former 3 yes. I also like Greg, Jim, James, Ty, Chase (LOVE Chase), and Jack

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Caden Lucas
l

I like that one! I also like the name Jared and Noel....heck, how about Jared Noel?
smiles.gif
We named our daughter after a Mortal Kombat character, Mileena...haha. We just spell it differently.

Congrats btw!
clapping.gif

Vicky88

Thomas! That's my baby bros name lol.

Umm, some names I like:
Jack
Charlie
Samuel
Noah
William

Mine are quite basic.
smiles.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
smiles.gif

Cristian Elijah

Cameron Elijah

Colin Elijah

Caden Lucas

Hayden Cristian

Hayden Elijah

Aden Lucas

oh and thanks EVERYONE some of you made great suguestions BUT there were either already people with those name sin my family and a few of them were some peoples dogs names that I know and that would just be weird for me lol (Im a member of a cocker spaniel message board) and a few of the names were umm Exes of mine lol

And Preston I like that name BUT im from Louisiana, I would never hear the end of oh you named your baby after Brittany Spears baby and I juat cant have that lol

I like the name Landon Tomas. It sounds classy and pretty unique. When I say the name out loud, it made me sound like I have an foreign accent. I love it!
smiles.gif

feebee

There are some nice Irish names, i really like...

Cian

Cillian

Sean (but may be too "Britney" lol!)

Conor

Darragh

Enda

ETA my work colleague just had a little boy and called him Elliot which i thought was nice!

so_siqqq

Quote:
smiles.gif

Cristian Elijah

Cameron Elijah

Colin Elijah

Caden Lucas

Hayden Cristian

Hayden Elijah

Aden Lucas

I like Aden Lucas and Hayden Elijah.

as_cute_as_pie

brandiisamonkey said:
smiles.gif

Cristian Elijah

Cameron Elijah

Colin Elijah

Caden Lucas

Hayden Cristian

Hayden Elijah

Aden Lucas

I LOVE

-Cristian Elijah

-Caden Lucas/ thats really nice
smiles.gif
is it pronounced like cay-den?

- Landon Tomas- lol it sounds like a movie star!

the rest are really nice (how are you so creative? lol) but these are my personal favourites
greengrin.gif

brandiisamonkey

as_cute_as_pie said:
Quote:
smiles.gif

Cristian Elijah

Cameron Elijah

Colin Elijah

Caden Lucas

Hayden Cristian

Hayden Elijah

Aden Lucas

I LOVE

-Cristian Elijah

-Caden Lucas/ thats really nice
smiles.gif
is it pronounced like cay-den?

- Landon Tomas- lol it sounds like a movie star!

the rest are really nice (how are you so creative? lol) but these are my personal favourites
greengrin.gif

yep its pronounced Cay-den
smiles.gif

and I didnt really want too "traditional" of a name but I didnt want anything outlandish, imo theres a really fine line

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I like the name Landon Tomas. It sounds classy and pretty unique. When I say the name out loud, it made me sound like I have an foreign accent. I love it!
smiles.gif

Thank you! I think alot of people are STILL looking at it like THOMass like Tom and Jerry lol its supposed to sound forigen lol

sweetmelissa

Quote:
like "diffrent" names but not WEIRD names lol I dont want my child to have the same name as every other boy out there but I dont want people to be like WTF were you thinking lol

This is exactly what I was thinking before my son was born, lol. He is 7 weeks old and we named him Cody Joseph. DH picked the name to be honest. I wanted Tyler Joseph (Joseph was a given-its a family name). I also like Noah and Micah. My friend has a son named Caleb which I also really like.

Good luck with everything!

Latest posts