need your help

alwaysbella

Have you guys seen this vid's? I love the way she makes her crease and the technique that she uses, but i cant do it
angry.gif
I tried but my pencil is to hard to work with and my eyelids end irritated, or is too hard to blend! So i ask her for advice and she said to use a "soft" pencil, since im new to makeup and a dorky to catch this thing...what is a soft pencil? now she said to use a "hardy brush"
th_dunno.gif
I told her that i was using the 219-pencil brush from MAC and said that that it was not good. Now she uses a unknown name #7 brush that are sold only in her country and i dont have something similar to that, maybe, 228 brush? Do you guys know of a brush that is similar to hers or how can i get this look?
th_dunno.gif

Ithica

I find it easiest to use my pencil brush 219 - like you use. I use this brush to appply to the crease, to pack colour on. I will then use a 224 tappered brush, I will use this to blend the crease and sometimes pack a little onto that brush and go over what i've already put down with my 219.
A real good (this is my lovebrush!) for blending eyeshadow which is quite firm - may be what she ment by hardybrush is a 217
smiles.gif
HTH

Latest posts