Need your opinions on a pair of shoes!

Katura

Specktra! How I've missed you!

My coworker bought two pairs of BCBG sandals (Pasty) and neither fit right unfortunately for her. So she offered them to me, but I am completely torn.

What do you think of these? Is the gold too much? I tried them on, in the pic below (don't hate on my lack of a pedi!) and I'd probably wear witha jean mini or a long maxi dress...

Thoughts? Yay? Nay?

6219-994158-d.jpg

1322964.JPG

RedRibbon

I like them!

I'd wear them with something that was not so fussy so your suggest of a maxi dress is good to go. I'd wear them with jeans or a skirt myself but try to keep it simple as they're quite showy
yes.gif

Katura

I have to say, on another forum people think they are disgusting looking! I dont get it! I think they are pretty cute!

TISH1124

I like the actual design of the sandals alot....I like the buckle a lot...But personally I don't like the gold braid...But that is just me...I am not that big on Gold...But if you like them I say go for it because you are the one who would have to wear them. We all have diff taste

Wonder why they didn't make the braid out of the same leather as the rest of the sandal...hummm

luvsic

To be very honest, I don't like them. I think the gold chain is too bulky. But I love BCBG otherwise! It's a great brand.

stronqerx

I love them. I would totally wear these, I think the gold braid is what makes them look so purrty

kaliraksha

I like them, but I usually also check my value meter. It would depend on the price for me. I think they would look cute with short shorts and a flowy bohemian with long necklaces.

eskae

mm I like them but I think it looks a little too bulky. The band near the ankle is very wide. BUT if you love them, I say go for it! You would totally look hot wearing these with a maxi dress!

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I like the actual design of the sandals alot....I like the buckle a lot...But personally I don't like the gold braid...But that is just me...I am not that big on Gold...But if you like them I say go for it because you are the one who would have to wear them. We all have diff taste

Wonder why they didn't make the braid out of the same leather as the rest of the sandal...hummm

What she said
greengrin.gif

cupcake_x

I love them! Even the buckle and gold braid.. They're hot. If you like them, wear them with pride and don't worry if other people don't like them.

lady_photog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I love them! Even the buckle and gold braid.. They're hot. If you like them, wear them with pride and don't worry if other people don't like them.

ditto to above...

hmmm, where did she get them? an actual bcbg store? I may have to check them out myself
winkiss.gif