Needing a nice beachy/summery/natural California/Hawaii girl MU look

Hawkeye

hows that for vague? LOL

See here is the thing- I just need an all together look for summer.

I have about shoulder length brown (light brown) hair - NC 25-30 complexion with reddish undertones but I wear mostly warm stuff (Khaki, olive green, greys very neutral stuff) and I have green eyes.

So this is the actual look I'm going for: A pretty natural surfer(?) girl look with my hair and makeup that's quick and easy.

Now I used to wear KID and Shroom a lot but then KID started turning red on me (??) so help? Please?

Thanks ladies

..kels*

i think warm, summer-y colours like woodwinked & amberlights would work for that. they both look great with bronze cheeks & a nude lip.

saniyairshad

woodwinked and amberlights I second that, with tons of waterproof mascara (you dont want raccoon eyes), Shooting Star MSF for a bronze sunkissed look, and for a pinky-peacky lip I would recommend Nymphette l/g.

Shimmer

I loved coppering while I was in HI....it and gorgeous gold. Juiced is another one I loved while I was there.
smiles.gif

amoona

quick easy "California girl mu" would be focusing on skin. Moisturizer so ur skin isn't dry and flakey. ur basic foundation and use a bronzer. Simple mascara and like a clear lipgloss or a light pink lipgloss (not the whole tube or nething lol jus a light coat).

Honestly thats what most girls out here wear from a day to day basis. Hell that's pretty much me from a day to day basis. Adding eyeshadows and stuff is kinda glamin up that natural CA girl look.

greatscott2000

I would recommend Fresco on the apples of the cheeks.. its a nice warm peachy pink and then some bronzer for definition of the cheek bones.

hyperRealGurl

I think you should use a Mositurizing Tint and skip the fndn apply a rosey color cheek stain to give u that "been in the sun flushed look"
Skip the e/s and only use Mascara and anytype of gloss.. Clear/peachy pink/Rose , and just a TOUCH of bronzer. I think the beach /summer ect .. ect.. look is about everything looking sheer

Example: When i think of Summer/ Beachy looks this look comes to mind.

IMO Summer is all about looking fresh not overly made up

PIC for reference

Latest posts