Needing Some Advice~!!!!!

sophistichic

So far right now I'm doing pretty good in all my classes and I've got a really good job with Clinique which is pulling me through university... I got a letter from MIT (Massachusetts institute of tech) saying they'll accept me next year (which is like AHH why didn't you send this in the summer?!!!). I'm majoring in architecture right now... I really would love to go but tuition is so expensive and I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it. Plus I haven't really lived in the States and I wouldn't know a lot of people... So any advice?

captodometer

Tuition at MIT is expensive. And so are living expenses in Boston. But you should go anyway. Take out a student loan; education is an investment in yourself. And MIT is one of the best in the world; your opportunities are probably limitless if you graduate from there.

Maybe see if Clinique can transfer you to a Boston area counter?

sophistichic

I think I'm going to call MIT and see if I can apply for a bursary or a scholarship or something... Thanks~!

Beauty Mark

A lot of the more expensive schools have huge endowments, which is often used to help create scholarships and grants. I don't know how foreign students qualify but I'd definitely ask. The MIT name will open doors for you.