needing to vent

NeonKitten

ok so i hope this is the right place. i don;t normally do this sort of thing but i feel i really need to share with someone whats been going on in my life lately

i moved to atlanta in jan of this year to go to paul mitchell hair school. i moved in with my mother in law and everything was going great until my husband moved up a month later...2 months after that she just moves out of the apartment and leaves it all on me when she said she was going to take care of everything so i could go to school. so then we got evicted cause we couldn't afford the apartment by our selves.

so let me shorten this up a bit. since moving to atlanta i've been in 4 car accidents all of which have been someone hitting me. we have 4 cars so 1 has been hit twice. one has been rear ended and vandalized at our old apartment with my mother in law they tried to steal my radio but couldn't get it out so ended by trashing the car. one has been vandalized by my mother in law after getting mad that i wouldn't give it to her. she keyed it and broke the windshield in. (she's a very bad alcoholic)

i'm trying to move as soon as possible to houston and hoping for the best but 2 of my accidents have been within a week (1 today and 1 sat) i have to delay my plans yet again so i can get my cars fixed. we have so many cars cause my husband fixs them up for fun but we're just having the worst luck ever and i don't know what to do

i'm sorry this is so long but i just had to vent and now i do feel a little better but i'm at the end of my rope...all i wanted to do was go to school y'know. this city is crazy and i hope i never have to come back

sorry again for unloading

TISH1124

Sorry about your bad luck and all the accidents ...that sucks ....However I must say this is not exclusive to Atlanta...I live in Texas and trust it is no picnic here at all times either....There is crime and accidents no matter where you go.....
Maybe your husband can fix 2 of the four cars up and sell them so you guys can afford to move....I know they are his hobby but he can always buy others once you guys get settled and on your feet

NeonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Sorry about your bad luck and all the accidents ...that sucks ....However I must say this is not exclusive to Atlanta...I live in Texas and trust it is no picnic here at all times either....There is crime and accidents no matter where you go.....
Maybe your husband can fix 2 of the four cars up and sell them so you guys can afford to move....I know they are his hobby but he can always buy others once you guys get settled and on your feet

well the funny thing was thats what he did. he fixed them up and we had meeting to sell them that we've had to put off. we were actually taking one to get it washed up for the buyer came to see it when we got hit...hopefully it won't take long to fix them its just im scared to leave the house
nope.gif

rbella

I'm sorry, sweetie. I need to call you still. When you get here, you will have a friend. I'll help you get around if you need anything.
th_kiss.gif

NeonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I'm sorry, sweetie. I need to call you still. When you get here, you will have a friend. I'll help you get around if you need anything.
th_kiss.gif

i sersiously love you. thanks so much danelle your so sweet. i really appreciate it and i'm trying my hardest to be there. i'm shooting for 2 weeks so we will see how that goes and if no one hits me between then and now i should be fine
winkiss.gif

rbella

that is so sweet, but I feel terrible b/c I haven't helped you guys out, yet. If you still need help with finding an apartment, pm me your email addy and I'll send you a list of some good ones.

Either way, when you get here, you can rest assured that you will already have a friend! I can't wait for you to get here!! Sorry about your accidents, that really sux.
ssad.gif

kaliraksha

Yikes, talk about life testing your patience. I had my car hit 2 months ago and it takes a lot of time out of your life to deal with insurance, rental car, repair shop, etc... much less having been hit 4 times =(

Bleh, I also hate finding out that you can't rely on someone. I've had my fair share of problems with room mates moving out and leaving me with their rent payment.

I'm sorry you've gone through all this and much less all together... hopefully it's a giant push in a new better direction and to a better place for you guys.