Needs Recs 4 vex,juxt,steamy,aquadisiac,deeptruth

Nathalia

Hiii!!
So I have this palette and it's like the untouched palette because I honestly have no idea what to wear with these colours
Vex
Juxt
Steamy
Aquadisiac
Deep Truth
Meadowland
Parrot
Amber Lights
Bagetelle

Also what colour of clothes, blush/lip gloss goes when you wear green and blue??

Miss_Behave

vex looks great on the lid with either club, canberry, hepcat or sumptuous olive in the crease. it'S really versatile

MACmermaid

amber lights is awesome...it looks great on the lid w/ so many colors in the crease (humid, trax, or cranberry come to mind). or for a smokey bronze eye amber lights looks great in the crease w/ bronze on the lid, then bronze as a lower liner and smolder as upper liner and to line the water line.

aquadisiac looks great w/ swimming and retrospeck (if you can find face charts from the aquadisiac color story they show a ton of good ideas for this color).

steamy looks great w/ nocturnelle and retrospeck (steamy on lid, nocturnelle in crease or outer 1/3, retrospeck to highlight and in inner corner).

hope that helps!!
smiles.gif

Caderas

for green....you should try wearing light-medium pink l/g or l/s and blush.

for blue...try a bronzer or light brown for blush and a nude l/g or l/s.

shriekingviolet

I've worn Vex in the inner half on each lid with aquadisiac on the outer half and steamy in the crease and got lots of compliments. I wore Milani Luminous blue and Viva Gam V lipglass with that look.

With greens and blues in general, I usually choose neutral pink or peach blushes and lipcolors.