Neeeeeed more blushes

lauraglou

Hiya

I'm after some recs for MAC blushes as I only have Blushbaby, Style and Pinch O' Peach and I'd really like to get my 6 pan palette filled.

I'm NW20, light brown/blonde hair and blue eyes, what other 3 MAC blushes could you recommend for my palette?

Ta very much
xxx

Kragey

I'm NW15 and LOOOOVE Pink Swoon for a natural office look! Some people prefer Well Dressed, which I've also used and really liked. I've also been lusting after Springsheen and Dollymix, both of which I swatched and loved.

geeko

Noticed that you don't have a pink blush...

So i would recommend
Dollymix
Well Dressed
Springsheen

the above are my favourites..

Melba is also not bad as well...

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm NW15 (NW20 in summer) and I'd recommend:

Well-Dressed or Dame (cool baby pinks, great for pale complexions)
Dolly Mix (brighter pink that starts sheer and can build up)
Strada (slightly mauve-y light taupe, makes an excellent contour and adds a lovely, light colour- looks super-elegant on; PRO colour)

LMD84

i think dollymix, pink swoon and springsheen would be nice on you
smiles.gif

lauraglou

Thank you so much for all these suggestions. I can see me ending up ordering more than three new blushes and have to go and invest in a second palette
winks.gif

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i think dollymix, pink swoon and springsheen would be nice on you
smiles.gif

Second this! I also really love Peaches, but I'm not sure if it'd be too orangey on you. I'm an NC15/20ish, and it looks wonderful on me!

PoshCupcake

I have a little pink in my face, and I don't really care to add more pink to it. However, I love the color that Peaches gives to my skin. It's a light peachy glow, that isn't to orange/bronze, but not pink either. I really think it combats the natural pink on my face.

Bella Mac

I've said this a million times on here but, if you can get Instant Chic from the Pret A Papier collection, it is so pretty!