Negative Experiences With Mua/ebay/specktra/lj Swappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambi

eBay user oliveme777, [was also once known as madsteez, is it against the rules to have multiple accounts? The other one got suspended around February though], anyway, bought two eyeshadows from her but never received them, she said because she's selling so much she "just forgot to send some people their stuff", she then promised to refund me [4 times!] after I filed with PayPal and was very sorry, promising to do it right away every time. About 4 weeks after the last email I finally got my money back.

Not so much negative but an annoying experience with tankist1, he sent me my stuff fast but he for some weird reason opens unpaid item disputes against a LOT of his international customers who really have paid him [read his feedbacks], I paid him 5 minutes after the aution closed and got an UIR as a thanks, he wouldn't answer my emails asking what the heck is up, surely he received my money since he sent me my stuff so I was left a little confused. Also if you read his feedbacks, he's very hostile, I don't recommened him but I guess he's a decent seller, he's got over 13000+ positives.

Juneplum

swaptawk is the forum for all posts such being swaplifted from mua/lj/specktra... there really is no other site that has such comprehensive info and we'd really prefer to keep discussions like that, on swaptawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts