Negative feedback?

ellesea

I recently corresponded with someone about buying items from my saleslist. She went from wanting to buy two items to all of the eyeshadows to. So to be nice, I also said I would give her free shipping. And then we e-mailed back a couple times as I explained how to pay via PP as she did not have an account. So she sent me her e-mail address as confirmation and for me to send her a payment request. Seems like she's fallen off the face of the earth. Would it be appropriate to neg her? I feel that because this was AFTER confirmation that she's buy, it deserves a neg whereas if she just expressed interest and stopped responding, then I'd just let it go. What do you think?

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I'll offer my thoughts here
greengrin.gif

While I realize how frustrating this situation is, being that you still have your products and she never sent the payment, I wouldn't opt for the negative as you can always get the lovely retaliatory negative right back,
fight.gif
which has happened here a few times when swaps have gone bad.
I would suggest adding to your for sale thread that payment must be made within a set time frame so there is no misunderstanding if you re-list your items for sale/swap.

Good Luck!!
smiles.gif

nics1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
Hi, I'll offer my thoughts here
greengrin.gif

While I realize how frustrating this situation is, being that you still have your products and she never sent the payment, I wouldn't opt for the negative as you can always get the lovely retaliatory negative right back,
fight.gif
which has happened here a few times when swaps have gone bad.
I would suggest adding to your for sale thread that payment must be made within a set time frame so there is no misunderstanding if you re-list your items for sale/swap.

Good Luck!!
smiles.gif

true.gif