Neighbor Rant

ms.marymac

This girl is BANGING on my neighbor's door and has for about an hour (and did so for about 30 mins last night). I just opened my door to see WTH was going on and she's out there crying and pleading with him to open the door. Girl, give it up and go home! He's obviously not that into you. If it's not desperate girlfriends it's the guy in question standing out on his porch being loud and saying, "Duuuuuuuuude!"

:banghead:

End rant.

MACATTAK

Uhh how annoying! Is this in an apartment? I'd complain
smiles.gif

ms.marymac

No, it's a housing development. I made sure to shut my door really loud after I looked out there, though.

MACATTAK

Hopefully she gets the point, but if she's been crying at a door for 2 nights...probably not too bright.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
OMG how is the dude able to stand all this??

I know! It's not even my door and I was about to tell her to PSTFU. I guess she gave up or he finally let her in because it's finally quiet. The last time I saw her she busted ass trying to roller blade off his porch.
lol.gif

Edited to add she's is still out there. She's persistent.

CantAffordMAC

You should have said something. She's disturbing the peace. I can't say too much because I have plenty of fights with my boyfriend but I try not to take it to this level.
How old are these people??

ms.marymac

They are in their early 20's, I guess...not sure. She ended up making it inside. These are the days of our lives...lol.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I used to have a neighbor like this until we moved! WEIIRD stoners lived across from us.. I had one write me a letter once!! LOL!! I live 10 feet from your front door and you write me a letter and mail it to me!?!?!
"I want to get to know you more"
Sorry I'm not into slow stoner idiots with "Kid rock" hair.

He would always come apologize to me when his idiot brother tripped my car alarm with his stupid motorcycle.

When he saw me moving, he came over and asked "you're moving.. to where!? "
"Montana" I replied. LOL... I really just moved down the street a mile or so..

lipstickandhate

I would call the police if she's back at it. The entire thing sounds bizarre and unhealthy, not to mention irritating to you! Who knows, she may need help and not know it. He made need help and not know it.

lara

Quote:

Aaaahahahaah, I'd forgotten about that! I also play disco-era Elton John really really loudly when they're having a party, that's a really effective way of getting things to calm down
rofl.gif

Next time just go ahead and tell the crying chick to STFU. Then play 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart' on repeat for an hour or so and see if that makes a difference.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Aaaahahahaah, I'd forgotten about that! I also play disco-era Elton John really really loudly when they're having a party, that's a really effective way of getting things to calm down
rofl.gif

Next time just go ahead and tell the crying chick to STFU. Then play 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart' on repeat for an hour or so and see if that makes a difference.

I think I have that on vinyl! ha ha!

Weasel

my neighbours suck too

they have RAVES from about 9pm till 8 am!!! nobody can sleep! soooo irritating they're incrediby loud.

Latest posts