Summerfruit Cremestick Liner [Line and Fill-In]
Lollipop Loving Lipstick
Sock Hop Lipglass

2008_05242upload0103.jpg

2008_05242upload0104.jpg

2008_05242upload0106.jpg

2008_05242upload0109.jpg

zzzzzzzzz.jpg

I added a dumb car pic in there just cuz I look kinda tan [this NEVER happens!!!] haha!! Suggestions/comments welcome!!! Thanx for looking!
tong.gif

AudreyNicole

Waaaaa? No dazzleglass?!?!
lol.gif
You are adorable
smiles.gif
I love these colors on you! I wish Spaced Out would have worked for me, but it looks great on you.
yes.gif
A perfect look for summer!
smiles.gif

Brittni

Nice! And yay for tan! As for suggestions... not sure why but in the first pic vs. the second pic (maybe they're diff eyes) the liner in the first doesn't look close enough to the lash line...

vcanady

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Waaaaa? No dazzleglass?!?!
lol.gif
You are adorable
smiles.gif
I love these colors on you! I wish Spaced Out would have worked for me, but it looks great on you.
yes.gif
A perfect look for summer!
smiles.gif

Aw, you're such a sweetie!! And I SO should have worn a dazzleglass...what was I thinking!!?? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Nice! And yay for tan! As for suggestions... not sure why but in the first pic vs. the second pic (maybe they're diff eyes) the liner in the first doesn't look close enough to the lash line...

Yea, I did the same look 2 days in a row and took pics both days so I just picked the best pics out of all of 'em, that's why it looks like that , haha!

Thanx everyone!!!
winkiss.gif

gigglegirl

uh yea. so this forum=temptation to buy stuff.

and ummmm you've just sold me on my FIRST lipliner Summerfruit! I'm looking for something to wear with Lollipop Lovin and Pleasureseeker...this is it! Thanks!

(oh yea and great look!)

vcanady

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
uh yea. so this forum=temptation to buy stuff.

and ummmm you've just sold me on my FIRST lipliner Summerfruit! I'm looking for something to wear with Lollipop Lovin and Pleasureseeker...this is it! Thanks!

(oh yea and great look!)

You will love Summerfuit!!! It's sooo good under coral/peach lipsticks and, at least to me, these are like the perfect summer lip colors!

Thanx for all the great comments guys!!!

stv578

You're so pretty and those colours look super pretty and summery on you! Great job!

I too have and love summerfruit, bought it last year when the Slimshines first came out. Definitely great for all the summery lip colours
smiles.gif

Latest posts