Neo Sci Fi / Future Earth MAC Store Haul

Tashona Helena

machaulsmall.jpg

So I've had such a bad week, from missing the party on Sunday, and after I walked out of the MAC store I got the news that I might be getting fired just because a girl started shit with me and I defended myself. They said I was "threatening her"...yeah, whatever, but she can come over to where I'm working and start shit with me? But anyway there's A LOT of stuff behind that I just wish for luck
smiles.gif
cause i've been with the company almost two years, and this troublemaker has been there for what...four months. Ugh. I'm so stressed tho.

Anyway, yeah I went to the MAC store to try to get my mind off the stuff.
I got:

- Neo Sci Fi - Magnetic Fields
- Neo Sci Fi - X Rocks
- Future Earth - Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
- Lip Pencil - chestnut...yes!! WOC I finally got recc'd this hahaha!
- Underplay (my new everyday lipstick)

And Monday before all the drama I got....
- Fix + (I love the smell of this and how it helps make shadows/pigs easier to apply)
- Paint Pot in Rollickin' (I know I'm sooo late to this. But I finally have had some success lately working with Paint Pots, so I'm gonna start weening off the shadesticks, RIP
ssad.gif
)

Oh and I did get a palette but she gave me a BLUSH palette instead of an eyeshadow
ssad.gif
a little misunderstanding. I'll just have to go up there again within the next 30 days (i live quite a while away, but the nearest counter I would've had to deal with taxes...stay inside state=tax free!)

That's all! Oh yeah, the exfoliator is awesomeeee!

newagetomatoz

Yay!! Im glad you love the exfoliator!! And I'm sorry about the problems with that girl at your work.
ssad.gif
Hopefully it will all work out in the end. But at least you got some awesome new MAC! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

P.S.>>I love your sheets!

Tashona Helena

thanks ladies...so far I love the exfoliator...my skin still felt soft after it woke up! I really do hope they make it permanent or something or imma have to stock up lol.