Neo Sci Fi... ORANGE PACKAGING! :D

Sanayhs

nsfhaul1.jpg

Lilicat (Lilith) loves to get into pictures with makeup!

nsfhaul2.jpg

So far (
yahoo.gif
) I've picked up Sci-Fi-Delity, Pleasureseeker, Electro, Pink Grapefruit, Evening Aura, Spaced Out and Solar Riche from the Neo Sci Fi collection. There's also a Paradisco that snuck in there.
th_DANCE.gif

purrtykitty

Aww, my Chewy is a helper, too! Great haul...love how Paradisco just "snuck" in...it will go really well with this collection!

elegant-one

Wow, great haul! Hey, did you give your cat one orange eye to match, or is it just glowing from all that neo orange!

HOTasFCUK

Great haul!!!! I thought it wasn't being released in Canada until the 29th?

Your cat is so cute.....is her eye really like that or is it the flash?? Or she just loves your new make-up lol!

spectrolite

Awww I'm a sucker for kitty cats >_<!! What a cutie. Great haul too and I really like that orange packaging. It's HOT!

Sanayhs

Lilith is a wee bit of an attention whore.
winks.gif
And she does in fact naturally have two different coloured eyes, one being blue and the other a standard kitty yellow-green. My MAC in Halifax released NSF yesterday, on the 21.

newagetomatoz

YAY!! You got Electro!! It just looks so awesome! I defintely need to pick it up...SOON!! And your cat is utterly adorable!! I'm drooling over all your MAC-y goodness! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

Latest posts