Neon 60s'

princessOfpOi

I was given a jar of Neon 60s' glitter for christmas by a friend who bought it off ebay. It is a wonderful, thoughtful present, but I am a little worried it may be fake. Perhaps it is my paranioa, but the particles don't seem to be quite round, and the sticker on the base is the type that appears on MAC boxes, e.g. white type on black. All of the other glitters I own have transparent labels on their bases...I have scrutinised the print on the jar, I think it is ok but cannot say for sure and as far as I am aware there have been no documented fake glitters as of yet. Do you think I could be overly worried?

MAC_Whore

Don't worry. I have a Neon 60's and it has a black sticker with white writing as well. It's a bright fuschia pink and reflects a blue/purple colour. If you have Crystalled Pink Pro Glitter to compare it to, the Crystalled Pink is a bit more blue/purple. HTH
smiles.gif

princessOfpOi

I'm afraid I don't have the box, and the camera I currently own is not good enough to photograph particle size,shape,etc. If I can get to a good enough camera in the next day or two I will photograph the jar and it's contents..Sorry Caffn8me, in hindsight I should have included that in my original post. I think the best thing I can do for now is to get hold of the name of the seller. Is it particularly hard to find? I highly doubt my friend would have paid more then £20 for it at the most.