Nervous about Skinfinish Online Ordering..

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i usually dont order makeup online.... i ordered off of Nordstrom for the Holiday palettes back day yonder and they came in fine i saw that Nordstrom had thoes Skinfinishes online for .50¢ cheaper and a day early and i swooped down for the kill and bagged em'. But now im nervous that they wont properly package them and treat them like normal makeup and when being shipped to me they will break!! ( Skinfinishes are baked and very fragile i hope they know that )

but what would i do if i get them and they are messed up? Can i go to my MAC counter in Nordstom and exchange? or do i have to go thru the whole shitty gang bang sanrio and go thru the website to exchange them?

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i just got done talking via online chat to a rep. they said they are packaged securely and i am able to return them to a store.. thank god!

mac_obsession

Yeah you shouldnt have ANY problems. I ordered the blush doubles from nordies and they came broken...So I took it to the local nordies and they actually gave me a refund since they were sold out...

The only problem you might have is if they sell out real quickly...So try to get there asap or call them at least and ask them to hold a different one for you..

FemmeNoir

When I ordered the Face Sparkle Palette it was not properly packaged, so it came damaged. I was able to exchange it at a Nordstroms store with no problems, but I was very surprised that a store like Nordstrom did not package the makeup properly.

Have fun with your skinfinishes!

kissacid

I've dropped my Shimpagne twice with no breakage or cracks...so I guess it's not as fragile as it sounds...or maybe I'm just incredibly lucky! Good luck tho, hope you get it safe and soon.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

I'm glad atleast myu counter is holding backups for me and they were sent off on the 21st so I will get them soon hopefully

MargaretD

I am a little worried too. I bought mine from gloss.com to avoid the 8.3% taxes in my state. Hopefully they won't break. I've never had a problem with gloss.com before so I have no idea what their customer service is like.

MoneyMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretD
I am a little worried too. I bought mine from gloss.com to avoid the 8.3% taxes in my state. Hopefully they won't break. I've never had a problem with gloss.com before so I have no idea what their customer service is like.

I order from gloss.com as well. I love how they don't charge for taxes and shipping. *woohoo* And in the 3 years I've been ordering from them, they've always done a great job packaging my order...never any problems. I've called their CS twice to ask color questions and each time was pleasant. I'd highly recommend them. PLUS: I noticed that some of their products are cheaper than on the MAC site.

Latest posts