*Nervous* K, here's a pic...

AmberLilith

Following Calhoune's 'new piercing' thread, I decided that posting my BME pics wouldn't be as daunting as posting a FOTD when in fact i'm both unattractive and lacking in makeup talent.

I haven't posted a pic before, except my avatar... so thought i'd kinda introduce myself in visual form...

So, onto the pics... well, links anyway, our pics website is down.

The pics are on BMEzine, Body Modifications Ezine.

Excuse the crap makeup/eyebrows/expression/everything.

Piercings: nostril x2, septum, madonna, centre labret, side labret x2
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/03-nos...h/noyv-moi.jpg

Piercings: nostril x2, septum, madonna, centre labret, side labret x2, smiley
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/05-lip...-piercings.jpg

glassy girl

I have always wanted some kind of face piercings but been to chicken to do so ur awsome does the madonna or the centre labret hurt alot?

msmack

Awww... a smiley piercing! I love them! I went to get mine done but I didn't have enough 'skin flap' to make it work *boo*. So I got my tongue webbing done instead (a happy relationship with it for 5+ yrs ). If you can't tell, I am all for unusual piercings! Thanks for posting.

p.s. I don't find you unattractive at all
winks.gif

TIERAsta

Well, I happen to think your gorgeous...

And when it comes to makeup, you got some skills!

So don't be afraid to post more often!

And I love your piercings, I just wish I wasn't so chicken!

AmberLilith

Aw, thank you everyone for your kind words and reassurances!!
I love how friendly everyone is here
smiles.gif
Now i've bitten the bullet/ survived the first hurdle, I'll feel a bit better about posting a FOTD in the future
smiles.gif

glassy girl: no, they didn't really hurt for me.. it's quite subjective though -it feels like having a needle pushed through your lip -hard to explain, but it's about what you'd expect. But I cant say how they'd feel for you, everyone's different. My centre labret swelled a bit afterwards, but the madonna didn't.

Obreathemykiss: thank you, I make the hairpieces myself, I have a site (well, a Livejournal page) --this reminds me it's time I updated it!!
indigo_thunder

Thank you again everyone, you've really helped me feel ok about my appearance -I'm not exactly the most secure person. I'm generally more comfortable posting pictures in the context of piercings because I'm very happy with all mine!

Calhoune

You're gorgeous... I'd love to see FOTD's from you, I love the way you do your makeup!
Ahh I want a monroe too but it would look messed up with my medusa :/

Thanks for posting!

Latest posts