Netural Colors...

elmo1026

Hey everyone,

so i have been watching youtube videos and alos looking at fotos on here. Now i really want to have an everyday look for my eyes. I was wondering if you guys could recommend some colors for me to invest in at MAC? please...

nunu

for my everyday neutral look i like to use cork on the lid, cordroy (sp?) on the crease, embark (outer v) and rice paper to highlight, eyeliner.
blush would be margin.
hug me lipstick.

Also there is a thread in the beauty of colour section called " create an everyday quad" or something like that. check it out.

Edit to add: http://specktra.net/f270/create-quad...day-use-97181/

Kiss and Makeup

I tend to go between two looks - Carbon or Nehru smoked out with Satin Taupe, and Gesso as a highlighter or Cork on the lid with All That Glitters in the inner corner with Corduroy in the crease, and Vanilla as a highlight. I don't have an everyday "go to" look, though. These are the two looks I tend to do the most.

myystiqueen

hmmm...

i haven't really done some experiments w/ lots of colors, but so far myy favorite are :
Bisque - wash color
Kid - 2/3 outer lid
Cork - crease
Espresso - outer V
Shroom - highlighter

it's hardly noticeable, but you can pretty much tell the difference (because of the dark colors you put on the crease n outer V)

caramel_geek

my fav everyday look is:

ricepaper/vanilla - on lid
cork - outer lid & crease
espresso - to contour
vanilla - highlight

HTH
smiles.gif