• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Neutral blue

Tia

Hey everyone...I wasn't feeling too well when I made this tutorial, but hopefully you can learn something from it! the pictures aren't that great either cause i had a tummy ache and less patience. :X

Okayy...here's the stuff I used:
tutorial01tk3.jpg

BRUSHES: Quo brush and some estee lauder ones i stole from my mom and a bunch of kid paint brushes that i use for actual painting on canvas, ROFL *loser right here*
FOUNDATION: Vichy Dermablend fond de teint (good stuff)
SETTING POWDER: Marcelle translucent powder
EYESHADOW: MAC Mothbrown e/s || MAC Lace palette: white tie, wood winked
EYELINER: Annabelle smoothliner in Meteorite || MAC liquidlast liner in classic cream
MASCARA: Cover Girl Professional mascara
BLUSH: Marcelle mousse blush in roseraie
LIPGLOSS: OPI LipSheers in Sheer Heaven
TEA: White tea
MUSIC: Imogen Heap "Headlock", "Sweet Religion", "Speeding Cars" etc ;]

tutorial02zx9.jpg

Ok, start with your crazy morning bare face and some white tea (personal favourite
greengrin.gif
) .
smiles.gif

tutorial03pk4.jpg

Take your translucent powder and apply to your eyelids...
tutorial04yi6.jpg

Uhh, like so, without tugging your eye like i do.
hmm.gif

tutorial05sj7.jpg

Load up your kiddy brush with white tie e/s
tutorial06rb9.jpg

Apply sloppily.
graucho.gif

tutorial07ph5.jpg

Moth brown with a bigger, fluffy quo brush...
Apply moth brown to the outer corners of your eyes
thmbup.gif
(no pic for this, sorry
ssad.gif
). Then take woodwinked e/s with your finger (or brush...
rofl.gif
) and blend it between white tie and moth brown. This just creates a natural, shimmery, goldish base...yeaahh...:confused:
tutorial08he0.jpg

Blend blend blend and get this...(or a better version of it)
tutorial09cl9.jpg

Next, take MAC's liquidlast in classic cream (or any other highlighting colour) and outline the inner corners of your eye like so...
tutorial10bc0.jpg

After that, take your Annabelle smoothliner in meteorite (i love these so much!) and line your eye, making it a little gradient to your liquidlast liner.
tutorial11kr1.jpg

NOW IT'S TIME TO PUMP THOSE LASHES!
cheerleader.gif

So recently I found a pretty cool way to get your eyelashes to curl up nicely. If you wiggle your brush into the base of your lashes so that the brush kind of "locks" into position, more mascara will gather there. Then, all of a sudden, SWOOSH! Sweep your brush up from the base. Now you have a stable shape with more mascara on the bottom and less on the top, so it'll stay up better throughout the day. Sort of get what I mean?
Whatever, I suck at explaining things.
The first time I did this my cat thought I was poking my eyeball out...
rofl.gif

tutorial12ba5.jpg

Our favourite time...FOUNDATION TIME!
I love Vichy's new dermablend line. Try it if you get a chance...(the colour selection is pretty limited right now though). It's a WAYY better version of Revlon's color stay IMO.
smiles.gif

tutorial13xh6.jpg

COUGHACK...Um, blend, of course.
Finish off with some translucent powder.
tutorial14ny3.jpg

tutorial15rn0.jpg

Give yourself dots that look like zits by dotting on some mousse blush :]
Blend it in eventually...
tutorial16cy3.jpg

tutorial17yh7.jpg

Finish off with some gloss and tu es finis!
(oh man i really have to study for my french final on wednesday
weeping.gif
)
tutorial18wd6.jpg

There you go! I would take more final pictures but I don't feel too great plus I have to go see my friend sing right now
greengrin.gif
She's amazing...has a kelly clarkson kind of voice :]
Enjoy ladies ^^

Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz
so cute. What nash are you?

Thank you so much everyone. ^^

Um, i'm kind of a mix of stuff...but i'm half Mauritian and half Croatian if that sums it up nicely. ^^ but my dad is 1/3 Chinese (and the rest Mauritian)...and my mom has German / French blood.

Confusing, I know. :confused:

liza0183

Great tutuorial Tia! I use Revlon Colorstay what is the brand you said is better & where can I get it?
ps I thought i was the only one who put my foundation AFTER I do my eye makeup
smiles.gif

Tia

Aw, thank you very much, everyone! I love feedback. =)

Liza » Vichy is the brand. =) I know it is openly available in Canada now at Shoppers Drug Mart and London Drugs. I am not too sure about the USA, though you can google them to find out. The new dermablend fluid foundation is the best (it's rated the top on Makeupalley's foundations right now)