Neutral day-to-day makeup - HELP!

anaibb

Hi!
I need you help! I would like to have you opinion on the most adequate products to be made up in the morning (15 mins max!), in neutral shades.
I've been reading a lot and the more I read and search the more confused I get!!! I'm a NW30 and want something that will highlight my complexion without overdoing it and some e/s too. Browns, beges and something else in between
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Love Always Ivy

lately ive been doing (im NC30/35):

UD Midnight Cowgirl all over lid (MAC Light Ray is comprable, beige with gold glitter, ive used MAC Naked Lunch too with this look) with UD Secret Service in the crease and outer V (matte milk chocolate neutral brown). Brown eyeliner and mascara and Stila Lipglaze in Vanilla. and NARS Luster or Madly blush on the cheeks to warm up the complexion (they are nice peaches that warm up the complexion and brighten the face without looking like you have blush on)

HTH

Beauty Mark

My neutral, quick face is the following:

Powder (you'll have to figure out what works for you)
Mascara (I use Too Faced's Lash Injection)
Urban Decay's Blunt as a highlight, UD's Smog and UD's Twice Baked on the lid.
Nars' Pigalle or Dolce Vita on my lips. Sometimes, I use Clinique's Black Honey if I want a little red
Nars' Lovejoy blush or Northern Lights MSF (that's LE, though).
MAC Fluidline in Rich Ground or Black Track

jilliandanica

My day2day lately has been:

1. Cargo OneBase #4 (Concealer and Foundation in one!) dotted where I need it.
2. MAC Stylistics' Sheer Mystery Powder in Lighthearted (used to set my Cargo OneBase and to even out my complexion)
3. NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo (Orgasm on my apples and Laguna to contour/add warmth)
4. Beige-ing Shadestick on lid and to highlight brow and Soft Brown or Saddle e/s to add some depth to my crease.
5. Graphblack Technakohl liner and Mascara
6. Lips - usually some lip balm or whatever gloss happens to be within reach or in my bag.

Sounds like a lot but I'm done in about 10 minutes max.

Temptasia

My routine:

Bareminerals Powder Foundation in Medium Beige with SPF 15 buffed on to moisturized skin. Mineral makeup takes less time for me to apply than liquid foundation. Plus I find it's better for my skin.

Line my eyes with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner either in black or brown. I find liquid lasts all day on me, especially when i soften the line with a powder eyeshadow.

MAC's Wedge e/s in the crease, MAC's Expresso for brows and wet as lower eye liner. Highlight with MAC's Ricepaper.

Blushes in Gilda, Madly, Luster, or bronzer in Laguna.
Bobbi Brown's Shimmerbrick in Rose is great as well. Hard to mess up.

Curl lashes with my Shiseido curler and waterproof mascara to hold the curl.

I wear a clear gloss or just vitamin e ointment on my lips because they are quite pigmented already.

All this takes less than 15 mins.

Latest posts