Neutral, Deep, & Bright Eyeshadows, Paintpots, Pigments for Desi and WOC Skintones

Iffath

(I am an NC37 and NC40 for reference);
Does anyone have ideas for some beautiful neutral, deep, and bright eyeshadows complimentary for desi and WOC Skintones. If we are going to fill in some 15 shadow palettes, what would you fill them with? Here is a starter, feel free to add, thank you in advance:

Neutrals:
1. All that glitters
2. Groundwork (p.pot)
3. Honesty
4. Quite Natural (p.pot)
5. Rubenesque (p.pot)
6. Indianwood (p.pot)
7. Tan (pigment)

Deep:

1. Cranberry
2. Beauty marked
3. Tempting
4. Handwritten
5. Carbon
6. Nehru
7. Deep damson
8. Deep truth
9. Black tied
10. Dark soul (pigment)
11. Steel blue (pigment)
12. Flammable (paint)

Brights:

1. Clarity
2. Bright Sunshine
3. Parfait Amour
4. Electric eel
5. Golden olive (pigment)

*neerja*

Im desi (punjabi) NC35-40 and i LOVE shroom as an all over colour when i want to go for a neutral look. that's definitely a must in my list! in the crease then i like to blend embark shadow very lightely, as the shadow is VERY pigmented and has very red undertones. to soften the transition more, i like to add a little bit of bronze/woodwinked eyeshadow as well
smiles.gif

now for the rest of the colours, i find that blues and greens look great on our skintone. humid is a MUST HAVE greeen! its gorgeouss and soo pigmentedd. pair it woth other greens or golds like goldmine which also good beautiful on our skintone
smiles.gif
and deep truth eyeshdow must be paired with freshwater!

highonmac

i think you have a good one going but i would also ad freshwater, humid, goldmine, woodwinked, amberlights, cranberry...nocturnelle lol the list can go on. Rich, saturated colours look stunning against desi skin

Latest posts