Neutral eye and bold (for me!) lips

ibreakhearts66

Ignore the yellow under my eyes--it's not makeup, it's not meant to be there. I was in a 5 car pile up and my airbags deployed so I got black eyes and they're healing. Any OTHER yellow tints can also be explained by bruising--accident and I also now have to see a chiropractor and the face hole thing for when I'm lying on my stomach can leave marks as well.

Anywayssss, I now have an obsession with lippies. I've gone from going out to clubs wearing absolutely NOTHING on my lips, not even a clear gloss, and rarely if ever wearing chapstick to somehow ending up with more drugstore lipsticks/glosses every time I walk into CVS. I'm still not very good at applying it, so I'm sticking with drugstore lip products for now (except for a Chanel double intensité or something like that I bought...last year?). Although, considering some of them are 13.50 each, I might as well spend a bit more for higher quality. So I'm sure I'll be buying fun MAC lippies soon. Although CVS often has incentives or sales on makeup...

I digress.

Eyes: UDPP, Wet n Wild Idol Eyes jumbo cream shadow pencil in Pixie from lid to below the brows. From the Smashbox Studio Pop Ultimate Palette, Camel on the lid, Sienna in the crease, then blended with whatever was on my 217 blending brush--could have been Champagne from the same palette, don't remember--just knew I had last used it to down blend so I figured I'd use whatever shadow was left on it or I had washed it and it would just blend.
I used a Revlon pen black liner for the top, black fluidline for the bottom waterline.

Face: Bare Minerals Ready powder in light (which wasn't enough to cover the bruises but I rarely break out so I don't own concealer), their Warmth bronzer (which I really don't much care for but it's the only bronzer I have) and their Vintage Peach blush.

Lips! Wet n wild Sugar Plum Fairy (MAC rebel dupe I've heard) and then a clear gloss.

Sorry. That was really long. I'm procrastinating on schoolwork...

ohmissdee

OMG!! well first of all..I'm glad that you're okay from the accident and secondly..I love the lip color! I've been getting braver with using bold lipstick and realized that the neutral eye is definitely the way to go. you look gorgeous!

EOTD-Fanny

So beautiful!
eyelove.gif