Neutral eyes & a pink lip.

tattoosofships

Hii!:] I haven't had much time for makeup because of school and babysitting part time, but it's always fun when I get to do it!
Thanks for looking, and constructive criticism is always appreciated.

UDPP
Naked Lunch
Sable
Mulch
Coffee e/l
Anastasia Brow Whiz
Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara

Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
Studio finish concealer in NW15
MSFN in medium-light

Strayin' l/s.

january09027.jpg

january09038.jpg

january09032.jpg

january09033.jpg

tattoosofships

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Whoa! This look is amazing on you. I looooove it! You make me regret not buying Strayin'!

Thanks girl!=] I'm pretty sure it's still available - you should definitely get it.

ktinagapay

youve just inspired me. i wanna do neutral eyes with a bright pink lip today! thank you =) this looks great!

Kiyishima

SO glad I picked up this color, you make me wanna go and put it on lol. Your so pretty, and the only cc i could give you, if you don't mind, is maybe thinning out your eyebrows a bit towards the end. Other than that, everything is perfect
greengrin.gif

tattoosofships

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay
youve just inspired me. i wanna do neutral eyes with a bright pink lip today! thank you =) this looks great!

Post a fotd when you do girl!:]

tattoosofships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
SO glad I picked up this color, you make me wanna go and put it on lol. Your so pretty, and the only cc i could give you, if you don't mind, is maybe thinning out your eyebrows a bit towards the end. Other than that, everything is perfect
greengrin.gif

Thanks! Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with my eyebrows, haha but thanks for the suggestion.

Latest posts