Neutral FOTD look

thebeautybible

faceofthedaynaturallook.jpg
narslauramercierbenefit.jpg
I tried to make my skin look kinda fresh and glowy with natural eyes and a gloss, simple easy makeup for everyday... I seem to have got carried away using lots of different products though! opps. Sometimes when I actually have time to sit and do my makeup, I have too much fun and just want to use everything! ha ha. Just look at this...
faceofthedaylauramercie.jpg
Base:
For my foundation I used my Makeup Forever HD foundation really lightly over my face then buffed a tiny bit of the Laura Mercier Mineral foundation over it to set it. I used the Benefit Erase Paste for under my eyes and the Laura Mercier secret concealer for my blemishes.

Cheeks:
I used my Accessorize baked bronzer in shade 2 all over, then used my Nars cream blush in Penny Lane because it is very natural and then to set it I popped Nars Douceur over it. Then as a little highlight, my Accessorize highlighter in Pretty Pink.

Eyes:
For my natural eyes look, I used my trusty Urban Decay Primer potion as a primer, then used Benefits creaseless cream shadow all over my lid in the colour Birthday Suit. Then in the outer corner and along my lash line I used MAC Prepped for Glamour. To line my eyes I used Bobbi Browns gel liner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink. Then a million coats of Lancomes new Doll Eyes Mascara. I wanted my brows very natural so I just used the ELF brow gel stuff.

Lips:
A really pretty natural coral gloss from MAC finished off my look.

brycef

It's funny that it seems to take more products to look natural than it does to do a dramatic look. Lol. :D But, I love this look! You look beautiful!