neutral FOTD + tiffany-inspired EOTD

malvidia

hi everyone
th_DANCE.gif
i'm posting again! my FOTDs are so plain compared to the wonderful things i see on here
th_dunno.gif
oh well, i hope you'll appreciate anyway and will give me advice on how to improve
thmbup.gif

the fotd is from sunday, i went to the digital photography fair (in rome), it was nice and i had a lot of fun!! i only have three pics because my father was yelling at me for being late... he he.

eyes:
mac pigment subtle
mac e/s mothbrown
prestige e/s 60 coffee bean
max factor earth spirits e/s 101 pale pebble
l'oreal e/l eye designer 402 deep brown
l'oreal voluminous x5 carbon black
clarins fix mascara
face:
benefit dallas blush
lips:
rimmel l/g in eastend snob (not really sure about the name, i can't read it anymore)

this is today's make-up. it's only the eye cause i'm wearing nothing on my face, so that part is totally uninteresting. i rarely match my mu to my clothes, but my jumper has such a nice tiffany shade... i just couldn't help it!
cutey.gif

here's the jumper:

UDPP
max factor earth spirits e/s 131 ultra aqua
milani e/s java bean
deborah waterproof extraeye pencil in brown
bad gal mascara
clarins fix mascara

hope you like them! i wish you all a nice day!!!

malvidia

thanks everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionette
Btw, I love Benefit Dallas. Works like magic on me, and I'm really pale.

it's the same for me! i'm quite pale - not like nice pale and pink skin, more like sickly yellowish pale - and dallas is perfect to give me some colour without looking obvious!

fashionette

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvidia
thanks everyone!!!

it's the same for me! i'm quite pale - not like nice pale and pink skin, more like sickly yellowish pale - and dallas is perfect to give me some colour without looking obvious!

hahah, same here! golden paleness, not fresh and rosy.

Latest posts