Neutral Foundation

tarnii

I am after recs for a neutral foundation - one that doesn't throw pinky orange or yellow on application

I have been using Studio Fix compact in N3 for a while but I have noticed lately that while it looks fine when I apply after a couple of hours it starts to oxidise or turn orangish.

I don't care about brand but before I add to the jungle of half used foundation bottles in my cupboard I thought I would ask some advice.

Shadowy Lady

I have neutral undertones and my fave foundation is MUFE HD. I wear shade 118 which is for light skin with neutral undertones, it matches great. My closest MAC shade is NW25 for reference

YuzuBunny

mufe or shu uemura have the broadest range of undertones, i have found. or mineral makeup, but i always found that trying to the get the right colour was a pain!

also, i would try primer or powder or simply another foundation, if you think it is just an oxidation issue.

obscuria

I am pretty neutral myself, my skin isn't more pink or yellow really. Even foundations with a little bit of an undertone really stand out and look unnatural on me. But recently I've been liking NARS sheer glow. I think the one I use is called Deauville or something like that.