*neutral: gold & brown*

user4

bout time u came back girl!!! love this look. u look so pretty... and ur nose looks fine!!! lol

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
HOT! Love neutrals on you. Do you reccomend that brand of colored contacts? They look so natural on you! I'm thinking about getting some as well!

I've only tried Freshlook, so I have nothing else to compare them too. I like them, in terms of colors. I do like their ColorBlends, because they're not a flat color and so they tend to look more natural. But they seem to feel really dry after a few hours, to the point where I just take them out (I don't have a prescription). I don't know if it's just me though, but they've been that way for the last 3 pairs I've used.

Thanks!!

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
Very beautiful - I've missed your FOTDs - nice to see you back and beautiful!

Aww, thanks! I know I hardly contribute to the FOTD forum anymore, but I'm trying to be more active. There are so many amazing new members! I was worried no one would remember me
greengrin.gif

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
jeaannnnaaa! how are you!!

you look lovely as usual

Thank you, Miss! I'm fine, just busy lately
smiles.gif
Thank you very much! MAC keeping you busy?? I'm going to re-apply in the spring...

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Moon
gorgeous! i always love your cheeks.. the way they glow. and this is no exception.

Thank you! MSF's!!!! Love them. I'm kind of sad that Petticoat is making me break out though. It's such a pretty color. But I'm still going to continue to use it, just not as often
smiles.gif

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
you are so hot! love the MU love the hair and the contacts so pretty!

Thanks!! I always get you mixed up with pinkmilk - well, your usernames anyway!

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
bout time u came back girl!!! love this look. u look so pretty... and ur nose looks fine!!! lol

Thanks!!! Feels good to be active in the FOTD forum again
winks.gif

I think it's because I was staring at this picture for a while and when I did that, it seemed like my nose just kept getting bigger and bigger... ever do that? Stare at a picture for so long that it starts to morph into something hideous? Haha...
greengrin.gif