neutral lips

Sar

Ok I loove this look where the lips are sort of the same colour as the face..sorry shes in her panties shes a glamour model but I love her make-up
9thlol.jpg

These lips are a little darker but I also like the look
2m79eug.jpg

I bought myth but it turns up pretty pinkish on me and I dont want lips that are lighter than my face (Im NC25)

I guess if I put abit of foundation on my lips it would come out the right colour but my lips are too dry for that sort of thing and it doesnt usually turn out well on girls I have seen. The thing is I went in the MAC counter and explained to the lady what I wanted and like I dont know if she just didnt get what I meant but everything she was showing me was pink even though I kept saying 'do you have anything that is less of a pink tone'..I have quite reddish lips though so it could have just been me
th_dunno.gif

I just want a really good neutral lipstick...or something I could put on top of myth..I dont know?! any suggestions?

gildedangel

MAC Pro has a product called lip-erase if you happen to be near a Pro store. It's like magic! I have heard that fleshpot is the best MAC lipstick for this look, but I think that it to is only available at Pro stores. If you are like most of us and not near a Pro store, creme d'nude is a little less pink than myth on me, and freckletone is supposed to be a good choice as well. I hope that this helps you!

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
MAC Pro has a product called lip-erase if you happen to be near a Pro store. It's like magic! I have heard that fleshpot is the best MAC lipstick for this look, but I think that it to is only available at Pro stores. If you are like most of us and not near a Pro store, creme d'nude is a little less pink than myth on me, and freckletone is supposed to be a good choice as well. I hope that this helps you!

I dont think I am near a pro store
ssad.gif
Can you buy online without bein a pro member? I considered creme d'nude aswell but I did think it didnt look too much different from myth? it does help thank you!

User38

You can't buy online without a pro membership. If you can't get lip erase, use a light concealer (not too creamy). You will get the same effect as the lip erase
smiles.gif

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
You can't buy online without a pro membership. If you can't get lip erase, use a light concealer (not too creamy). You will get the same effect as the lip erase
smiles.gif

aw that sucks, concealer is abit too drying for my lips it usually drys off within half an hour an looks all icky xx

User38

use a lip balm underneath! Use your foundation with powder over it and then lipstick, or, find the lightest, nude color lip pencil ( I have one by Estee Lauder which is lighter than skin color) and line and fill the entire lip in -- then put your color on top
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Anyone call call and order from the MAC Pro Online...you can't do it online if you don't have a Pro card .....but you can Call and place your order over the phone and they will ship it to you.

Whisperwar

I love that look too. I have pretty pigmented lips too, and I bought creme d'nude. I find that, although it's a great lipstick, it's completely different to my skin tone, and it causes me to look VERY made up when I wear it.

Thats fine, if I'm going out or whatever, but otherwise - nah. I might look into the lip erase, because I was going to order 1 or 2 other pro products too.