Neutrals again with bright lips, + first time falsies

blackeneddove

Did this look last Friday night but forgot to post it! Oops.. its nothing too special.. playing around with neutrals again, trying to get the hang of it.. WHYYYY is it so hard?! Paired it up with dramatic lips because I felt like the eyes were a little too boring, also tried out falsies for the first time and I am in looooove!

Eyes:
- MAC Untitled paint
- MAC Scatterrays solar bits
- MAC Bronzescape solar bits'
- Maybelline Urban Brown e/s
- Jane Bronze Goddess loose e/s as highlight
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline
- Rimmel sexy curves mascara
- CG Midnight Brown brow pencil
- Ardell Wispies

Face:
- L'oreal Bare Naturale mineral powder in Light Ivory
- MAC Fleur Power blush + a little bit of Scatterrays
- MAC Fix +
- FORGOT to use undereye concealer.. BOOOO

Lips:
- MAC Rebel l/s (used as a liner)
- MAC Up the Amp l/s
- MAC Funtabulous d/g

Ok so I think Flash reaaaalllllly washed the pics out, so a few of these pics are flash, a few without flash

Flash:

1-6.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-6.jpg

^^ deer caught in the headlights again.. hahahah

6-1.jpg

No flash:

5-6.jpg

4-6.jpg

IGNORE the yucky circles under my eyes, forgot concealer!!
Thanks for looking lovelies, CC always welcome!
xo Chelsea

kariii

can you say gorgeous? Omg I love your pixie hair cut it's uber cute. I wish I could pull it off. Plz post more
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
can you say gorgeous? Omg I love your pixie hair cut it's uber cute. I wish I could pull it off. Plz post more
smiles.gif

Of course I will post more! I bet you could pull off a pixie cut, the hardest part is building the courage to do it, took me like 6 months! Thanks so much lovely
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Che1zz
your liner is sooo perfect.
and you have such a cute little mouth ahah

Thank you!
and hahaha I knooow, my bf makes fun of my little mouth all the time
th_rolleye0014.gif

L1LMAMAJ

u apply falsies amazingly for a first timer!! it took me like 10 tries and 30 minutes to do it the first time. lovely lip color!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
u apply falsies amazingly for a first timer!! it took me like 10 tries and 30 minutes to do it the first time. lovely lip color!

Hahah don't be fooled.. for some reason I got my left eye on perfect on the first try (wierd, since I'm right handed..?) and I was like "THIS IS EEEASY, BADASS!" and I guess I jinxed myself cause my right eye took me like 5 tries to get it right and I ended up with too much glue that annoyed me alllll day... but you couldnt see it.. practice makes perfect though right?

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
So pretty! You make me want to pick the solar bits!

Thanks! They're a little hard to work with since they start off in clusters, but mine have mostly broken up more fine now, so they're like pigments but just a litttle.. chunkier? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
you've inspired me to buy up the amp when the f&f sale comes around.
greengrin.gif
gorgeous look!!

Yay! I remember reccing you Up the Amp in one of your FOTDs.. told you it was an amazing colors, I'm sure it will look fab on you! Thanks for the compliment
smiles.gif

Latest posts