Neutrogena's pore minimizing line?

monter

I've recently become obsessed with my pores, ever since I realized that if someone were to trip near me, they might fall into one. They're clogged on my nose, and pretty large on my cheeks - from about a foot and a half away from the mirror in my bathroom, they are easily visible across my cheeks.

I did a search and read through some of the threads here, but I didn't see Neutrogena mentioned at all. I know that there's no way to permanently shrink them, but that's my main concern for my skin right now, so I wouldn't mind using a skincare line that focuses on pores.

I have oily skin. Right now I use C.O. Bigelow (from B&BW), the normal/oily line. I like it a lot because I don't have to put on any foundation and my skin doesn't get oily during the day; both the cleanser and the moisturizer in the line have kaolin that helps absorb excess oil. However, I'd be willing to wake up a little earlier if there was a different skincare regimen I could use to make my pores look smaller, even if it mean that I'd have to put on foundation to keep my skin from getting oily during the day.

Thoughts? Product recs? Is my only option really pore-minimizing foundation or primer? The big pores make me feel so OLD, haha.

saba

hi dere , have u tried baking soda , it does wonders with the pores i wash my face with it two time a day ..... its great plus i helps with da acne too .
shud try it . gud luk!

kimmy

neutrogena pore minimizing stuff didn't really help me much. cleansing my face with l'oreal skin genesis and using queen helene mint julep mask helps me with them alot, though!
winks.gif