new 185 brush

poddygirl

Has anyone bought this brush yet? Any opinions? Haven't had time to get to the counter to test this but it looks great from the pics. TIA!

Shawna

It's gorgeous and soft, and works like a dream to buff in the sundressing stuff, but so expensive
ssad.gif

amoona

It's really nice and fun to play with haha. But I dont wear bronzers and stuff like that so I'm not gettin nething from Glam Gams. :-(

If I wasn't too lazy to put that stuff on I'd be all over that brush haha. I'm such a brush whore.

Krasevayadancer

I had the chance to pick it up. The brush itself is smaller than I thought it would be, with the bristles measuring about an inch long. It is soft and definitely great with the glam gams collection bronzers.
Its expensive, but I think it is worth it if you will be using the bronzer, or if u want to buff anything onto large areas of the face and body. HTH
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

It's not really that expensive (I believe the Nars version is like $75).

I was the first one to test it at my counter (I'm the only pale girl there)...It's really nice for body stuff (duh), but I don't know how useful it would be for the 'average' consumer. I'm probably going to buy one for my kit though.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is kinda hard to clean. I had to pretty much scrub it to get the center of the bristles clean & it's still stained a little & needs a full bath to be completely clean again...won't be too good if I have to use it on more than one client in a row.

Latest posts