NEW Accessories?

lsperry

Once I placed my order this morning for Flashtronic and Rushmetal, I saw they had added an "ACCESSORIES" category under the "Products" category. I've been visiting the website off and on all day hoping they would update it 'cause my curiosity is piqued

Anyone have any idea what new "accessories" are being added to this category or is this just a computer glitch -- it was added 'round 7:30AM CDST this morning.....

Hmmm....:confused:

vivaXglamlove

Livechat:
name is Jennifer. How may I assist you?
Amy: Hello. Is mac coming out with new accessories? I saw it on the website
Jennifer: Hi Amy.
Jennifer: What kind of accessories are you looking for? And was it on our site that you saw this?
Amy: I saw accessories as one of the tabs on the side under bags/cases but there was't anything there
Jennifer: That's interesting. Let me see if I can find anything out for you. It could have just been a glitch in the system.
Amy: okay thank you
Jennifer: I am seeing a blank page as well, Amy.
Jennifer: It could be part of a site revamp.
Amy: thank you for your time!

knoxydoll

I've always seen (I think) it there. The Canadian site has the Barbie and Barbie T-shirt under it.

MAC_Whore

Yeah, that is where the T Shirts and misc stuff go. In the past, they did release hair accessories with Pop Mode and Snowgirl.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I've always seen (I think) it there. The Canadian site has the Barbie and Barbie T-shirt under it.

Nope; it was just added this morning during the site update. And yes, the category was there during the Barbie launch. But now that you mention the Barbie collection, I'm wondering if they're re-launching some of the accessories as was rumored earlier this year. But no excitement for me, though, 'cause I got what I wanted the 1st time around.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Yeah, that is where the T Shirts and misc stuff go. In the past, they did release hair accessories with Pop Mode and Snowgirl.

I wish there were hair accessories and such!! lol....My grand-daughter loved the Barbie t-shirt, doll and small bag. She would get a kick out of any hair accessories!
clap.gif

Stormy

A little bit OT, but does anyone think MAC still has any Barbie shirts/bags still available? Should I call to check, or are they definitely gone?

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
A little bit OT, but does anyone think MAC still has any Barbie shirts/bags still available? Should I call to check, or are they definitely gone?

They still show some available on the Canadian site; but that doesn't necessarily mean that they still have them available. (The Tshirts show as only in medium, and they still show the barbie doll)

Randy Rose

The accessories option has disappeared. Probably they used an old template to update and didn't realize there were no accessories to sell?

Latest posts